• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

SI joint injury

kal-el

So Im pretty sure I have an SI joint injury, no idea how it happened it was not a sudden onset. I had noticed that the si joint on my left side would pop fairly often for the past few months but no pain until last week.

Im pretty sure its SI joint as the symptoms all seems to fit and well the pain feels as though its in the SI joint. I had an x ray and it shows mild lordosis, mild degenerative changes in the facet joints and the SI joints appear fine on the x ray.

Im going to get double checked by a physio tomorrow but Im 98% sure its Si. Im wondering if anyone else has had this and how long it took to heal? I dont think its severe but Id say mild to moderate, Im pretty stiff, tingling down my right leg and glutes with pain in both SI joints.

So yeah anyone have any experience with this?

So Im pretty sure I have an SI joint injury, no idea how it happened it was not a sudden onset. I had noticed that the si joint on my left side would pop fairly often for the past few months but no pain until last week.

Im pretty sure its SI joint as the symptoms all seems to fit and well the pain feels as though its in the SI joint. I had an x ray and it shows mild lordosis, mild degenerative changes in the facet joints and the SI joints appear fine on the x ray.

Im going to get double checked by a physio tomorrow but Im 98% sure its Si. Im wondering if anyone else has had this and how long it took to heal? I dont think its severe but Id say mild to moderate, Im pretty stiff, tingling down my right leg and glutes with pain in both SI joints.

So yeah anyone have any experience with this?

Myself, sticky and Morgan (funny enough all tall guys) have had it and it still can cause issues to this day. You need a technique check on exercises, you need rest, you need flexibility and balanced strength in and around your hips and you need a proper assessment postural and injury related.

Still cause problems that sucks. I havent been squatting or deadlifting, havent done for about 4 months due to an upper back injury. I have been rowing, chinning and benching, some single leg stuff and sprinting, all light weight rehab type shit.

Hopefully my physio will cover all that stuff tomorrow. How long did it take for you guys to get back to doing some type of lifting?

Still cause problems that sucks. I havent been squatting or deadlifting, havent done for about 4 months due to an upper back injury. I have been rowing, chinning and benching, some single leg stuff and sprinting, all light weight rehab type shit.

Hopefully my physio will cover all that stuff tomorrow. How long did it take for you guys to get back to doing some type of lifting?