• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lol at scamming steroid sites.

no, customs will probably just add it to their christmas fund pile...

It's probably better that you send illegal stuff to somewhere other than your home address? :p
ya'know.. just a thought...

Test gets in sometimes, but more often then not, it gets seized.
I just had a heap of pregnyl stopped (I have a script) as its now on the TGA banned list.
We have the best customs in the world. If you try to import, it's your fault if you get busted.

Oh an 99% of sources will say they will get your gear in.
Would you send your money if they told you the truth and said that there is a >90% chance it will be taken?

Oh and I'm pretty sure zzyz wasn't on dnp.
I know of only 2 linked fatalitys with users in the hundreds of thousands.

Some stuff does get through, but it's pretty hit and miss. I was speaking to a pharmacist in Thailand last year and he was showing me some of their packaging methods...pretty clever stuff!