• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what would we like to see introduced to Ausbb the year 2012?

One thing I think would be useful if at all possible is for members to be able to moderate their own logs.

I do enjoy reading the logs and I like to track their progression but I find that it's more difficult to do when there is a lot of banter between workouts and quickly lose interest.

Being able to moderate their log, just gives the member a lttile control.

Please excuse my ignorance here Andy. I had to look up the word "banter", so by your post, do you mean a log without interference from outside? If so, I'm for it. However I have a question: can outsiders make/give perhaps some constructive criticism if they feel it's legitimate to do so? Thank you Andy.

Fadi.

Please excuse my ignorance here Andy. I had to look up the word "banter", so by your post, do you mean a log without interference from outside? If so, I'm for it. However I have a question: can outsiders make/give perhaps some constructive criticism if they feel it's legitimate to do so? Thank you Andy.

Fadi.

Outsiders are still free to write what they like, the owner of the workout log can decide whether to keep the comment or leave it in.

The owner of the log might want to keep as much or as little as they choose.

Seems like a good idea to me. I keep the chatter to a minimum in my logs by only responding when i post a new workout. Keeps things more free flowing and you can track things easier.

Admin will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can moderate one thread only, has to be the whole section ie Member's Diaries.

Then again if you feel there is too much chatter in your log you can always report the posts or PM us. I'll gladly put the cleaners through your log and remove unwanted posts if you so desire.

Admin will correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can moderate one thread only, has to be the whole section ie Member's Diaries.

yep that's right no way it can be done , if you feell there is to much chatter report it and we'll clean it up for you

rather than edit, can there be "approve post" rights per thread, rather than forum section?

the other way is to just flag posts for removal by mods.. can't be that many that need removing? (edit, as above :p)

Shrek
Super Moderator

Monkey_wink.gif

Last edited:
We should have random Mystery Members.....they'd be an existing member whose given a new user name for a few days. They spam the bejeezus out of the forum with whatever they want...can be serious if they choose, then we try and guess who it was. First correct guess gets an Ausbb tshirt guaranteed to fit until first wash.

I have nfi what purpose this would serve and am convinced it's a pisspoor idea, but there you go. Might be a laugh.....it's been done before! ;)

We should have random Mystery Members.....they'd be an existing member whose given a new user name for a few days. They spam the bejeezus out of the forum with whatever they want...can be serious if they choose, then we try and guess who it was. First correct guess gets an Ausbb tshirt guaranteed to fit until first wash.

I have nfi what purpose this would serve and am convinced it's a pisspoor idea, but there you go. Might be a laugh.....it's been done before! ;)
hahahahahahahahahahha :D idea has potential. but then again turing the forum into a joke...

this would be easy lol. just find out who has stopped posting.

You can have two user names registered at the same time and have both posting around the same timeframe. You need to schmooze General Admin though and figure out what hits his buttons.