• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what would we like to see introduced to Ausbb the year 2012?

I think it would be useful to have a series of interviews with guys/gals who've been training for some time and have achieved either a level of success aesthetically or with power lifting or maybe they've just attained a wealth of knowledge over many years.

I'd like to see well thought out questions put to the interviewee by just one person....say Admin or Shrek (although I'd like to see Shrek be one of the interview subjects, so maybe Admin's the best guy to be the interviewer).

For example....Trent has now embraced the strength philosophy but he's developed a good physique well before being a strength-oriented guy. It'd be good to know what worked for him to get him where he is.

Other potential interview subjects:

Fadi
Maxy B Good
Shrek
Andy
El Freako
Fuzzy
Pistachio
Deep
Skalatharx
Morgan
JZ

There must be several more I can't think of off the top of my head. A good set of questions and honesty from the interviewees, and we could all possibly learn something.

I think it would be useful to have a series of interviews with guys/gals who've been training for some time and have achieved either a level of success aesthetically or with power lifting or maybe they've just attained a wealth of knowledge over many years.

Nice one DKD!

DKD, like highlight a member of the month/week? Preset questions, add some pics......

Yeah something like that, although we shouldnt make them feel they have to put up pics if they don't want to.

Re Hyjaks comment....I wouldn't be treating these people as member of the month or anything, they're just the interview subject for the week (monthly is too infrequent IMO).

It would work best if the interview was transcribed as a two way discussion, rather than someone answering a template of questions. Eg. Shrek gives an answer to Admins question, and then based on Shreks answer, Admin follows up with another possibly unrehearsed question. However this may be difficult to arrange, so maybe pre-set questions will have to do. You need to make sure you don't limit or restrict the interviewee. Give them scope to describe everything they feel is relevant.

I like DKD's idea but he forgot Jimbo he has nearly dropped 50kg in total and even more than that in fat.

I'd like to see well thought out questions put to the interviewee by just one person....say Admin or Shrek (although I'd like to see Shrek be one of the interview subjects, so maybe Admin's the best guy to be the interviewer).

For example....Trent has now embraced the strength philosophy but he's developed a good physique well before being a strength-oriented guy. It'd be good to know what worked for him to get him where he is.

Other potential interview subjects:

Fadi
Maxy B Good
Shrek
Andy
El Freako
Fuzzy
Pistachio
Deep
Skalatharx
Morgan
JZ

There must be several more I can't think of off the top of my head. A good set of questions and honesty from the interviewees, and we could all possibly learn something.

everyones advice - eat more and lift more..

If you brought this in, then I reckon it'd be a good idea to canvass people's thoughts about what sort of questions they'd like to see asked.

Me personally I'd be keen on exercise-related questions, not so much on supps. Others might be keen on supp questions. Pool everyone's thoughts and you'll have a good base of questions.

Yeah baby!! Red me Deep, red me Graeme, Shrek.....anyone!!

When my baby's walking down the street
I see red, I see red, I see red.

screw you all
angry-dark-stare.png

One thing I think would be useful if at all possible is for members to be able to moderate their own logs.

I do enjoy reading the logs and I like to track their progression but I find that it's more difficult to do when there is a lot of banter between workouts and quickly lose interest.

Being able to moderate their log, just gives the member a lttile control.

One thing I think would be useful if at all possible is for members to be able to moderate their own logs.

I do enjoy reading the logs and I like to track their progression but I find that it's more difficult to do when there is a lot of banter between workouts and quickly lose interest.

Being able to moderate their log, just gives the member a lttile control.

Seconded.