• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what would we like to see introduced to Ausbb the year 2012?

Dunno whether it needs to be a change/addition or whether it can just form part of a new thread, but I've thought for a while that it'd be good to have a set of exercise technique checklists.

Currently, when guys post vids seeking advice on form, a lot of guys help them out with pointers. We should have checklists so guys follow and eventually memorise all the key cues, chest up, breathe, form a shelf, all that stuff, before even needing to post a vid.

Have it all in a central location. These could go into a little more detail than the current generic links at the top of the home page. Problem is you'd probably get conflicting advice, but surely we could come up with some decent frameworks for technique on various exercises.

Any reason the rep system isnt used here? Don't want to get like bb.com?

Not that I care because I don't contribute anything of value anyway but I have wondered before.....

Not that I care because I don't contribute anything of value anyway but I have wondered before.....
Everyone (and that includes you Sir) have something of value to contribute. I bet my life on it that there is not a single person on this forum who is like you, period! You've got your own special qualities just like every other human being on this planet.

I look forward to reading what you have to share with us Champ... and as I've said many time before, even the questioners on this forum contribute by simply asking questions that make others think, and that Sir, is HEALTHY, not to mention brain exercising.

Fadi.

There is a rep system already in place. Not many people use it.

Everyone (and that includes you Sir) have something of value to contribute. I bet my life on it that there is not a single person on this forum who is like you, period! You've got your own special qualities just like every other human being on this planet.

I look forward to reading what you have to share with us Champ... and as I've said many time before, even the questioners on this forum contribute by simply asking questions that make others think, and that Sir, is HEALTHY, not to mention brain exercising.

Fadi.

Thanks Fadi, diplomatic as always!

It's shit, that would be the main reason.

Very well said Baz as always lol

Don't agree with the rep system, it is never a true representation of the quality of ones posts, but more an encouragement for broscience and boisterous behaviour.

What the hell.

9af2aef8d0180b0b66a8aa00ca19b455.gif