• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The introduction of GPC Australia - Powerlifting

Well done Scott, sounds like its all coming together nicely.

Now for the lifting...

Cheers,
Mike

16 paid members so far, but im expecting that to at least double by the end of the month, and then for it to at least double again by nationals.

currently have 10 guys due to join GPC. Just need to get them off to do the forms and pay for the thing.

I know Scott alluded to it in an early post, but what happened to CAPO? I was all lined up to join them and now suddenly all my mates on here are talking GPC instead?

What gives? If you don't want to post it in the forum, can you please PM me a link to the back story.

And promise that GPC will be around for a while...

Thanks guys,
Mike

Gpc is here to stay.

It came about because a lot of lifters have lost all faith in them as a federation and needed somewhere to lift.

I'm not going to go into details, unlike CAPO, I don't need to paint "rival" Feds in a bad light.
At the end of the day, the lifters are going to lift where the most competition is, where the events run smoothest, where the best equipment is, and in the federation that looks after (and doesnt lie) to their lifters.

I know GPC will tick ALL of those boxes.

Gpc is here to stay.

It came about because a lot of lifters have lost all faith in them as a federation and needed somewhere to lift.

I'm not going to go into details, unlike CAPO, I don't need to paint "rival" Feds in a bad light.
At the end of the day, the lifters are going to lift where the most competition is, where the events run smoothest, where the best equipment is, and in the federation that looks after (and doesnt lie) to their lifters.

I know GPC will tick ALL of those boxes.

Where have CAPO been badmouthing you guys?

Emails to almost any email address they can find.

Just shows me that they know they have fucked up and now feel threatened.
It also shows that people agree with what we are doing because we get sent copies immediately from lots of people saying how absurd it is lol.

Last edited:
When I compete, I'm going to feel comfortable knowing that if I pull a record it will be recognised and not tucked away and forgotten. I'm excited about GPC:)

Anywho, enough about capo.

Vic will be first to run states, 24th of this month at The Frankston arts centre.

Last edited: