• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

aussie3105

I fellas Im going to do my last cycle soon It will be my third and final cycle just looking for some advise as in the previous cycle after pct I suffered from depression and test atrophy and has taken me 6 months to get back to norm Im asuming it is because my pct wasnt sufficent the cycle was this

sus250 625mg/week 1-10
pct nolva 40mg ED week 13-15
nolva 20mg ED week 15-17

The plan for this final cycle is as follows
Sus 250 750mg/week 1-12
HCG 500iu week 1-13
nolva 40mg/ED week 15-17
nolva 20mg/ED week 17-19

What im looking for is to lose as little mass as possible after and have my hormones back to normal as close to immediately as possible any opinions are appreciated.
I better put my stats up or I will be flamed

age 24
weight 109kg
height 185cm
bf 14%
training for about 6 years 1 month break here and there

and one final question ive noticed lately that if I have a break from the gym for more than 4-5 days muscle mass decreases rapidly please elabourate