• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where would you relocate and why?

@ KFG
In Vegas? As far as hotels the Mandalay Bay is awesome. Has its own beach full of hot smoking chicks lol.
Make sure toy book a day trip to the Grand Canyon preferably with a flight in a small plane, best way to see the big fucking hole.
Really just walk around and go into as many places as possible and don't sleep

Somewhere in Europe, possibly Berlin or Amsterdam. Why? Because I have European citizenship, they make great beer, get all the good bands, and as a general rule are far less conservative than half the rednecks in this country.

I sure would miss the sun and the beaches though.

ideally somewhere warm..
but if i had a family id like to take them to live in norway or sweden, very beautiful, peaceful and traditional up there, would be lovely to raise my kids somewherre away from all the bad influences here.. maybe a small village

Somewhere in Europe, possibly Berlin or Amsterdam. Why? Because I have European citizenship, they make great beer, get all the good bands, and as a general rule are far less conservative than half the rednecks in this country.

I sure would miss the sun and the beaches though.

European bands suck man :D

Last edited:
Currently in Shitney,NSW..
i'd go back to Japan in a heartbeat if I could line up a great job in Sapporo. Near the gym and noodle shops.
30 mins to snowboarding in winter, bike riding in summer, all year driving fun!
or somewhere in Chiba or Kanagawa just out of the city, but on train line...

European bands suck man :D Far less conservative in what way ?

Some of the best punk and metal comes out of Europe, plus all the American bands do regular tours.

Far less politically and socially conservative. As much as I love Australia we are a bunch of fucking ignorant bogans and rednecks and right-wing conservatives.

Thinking about buying a place down the coast as an investment....get someone in there paying for it and it I do want to move then I already have a house...mmmmmm thinkiiiiiing...

Some of the best punk and metal comes out of Europe, plus all the American bands do regular tours.

Far less politically and socially conservative. As much as I love Australia we are a bunch of fucking ignorant bogans and rednecks and right-wing conservatives.

Lol

It's true