• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gillard and Abbott trapped by protest

I think they may hate white people for stealing their land and country that kind of tends to make people hate the invader. Palestine vs Israel and so on and so on.

Slight difference in being a racist because you think you are better than everyone else which is the typical view of racism around the world.

most of those abos in the video barely look abo lol. Its hundred of years ago.. I doubt most of them even know much about what happened, just told whites are racist and them goverments giving them more rights than we have.

most of those abos in the video barely look abo lol. Its hundred of years ago.. I doubt most of them even know much about what happened, just told whites are racist and them goverments giving them more rights than we have.

Because you in all your years of wisdom and understanding of aboriginal people know exactly why and what they think yes? You do know they don't want those rights, they want their land and culture back. The special rights the government allow are going to be abused because they believe they deserve more and therefore will be abusing those rights as a fuck you to Australia and the Australian people as a whole.

Irish do the same the the English in fact they bomb and murder the English because England invaded them. Have a look at countries where invasion has not worked and treaties were needed instead there are usually calmer relations though still issues.

Because you in all your years of wisdom and understanding of aboriginal people know exactly why and what they think yes? You do know they don't want those rights, they want their land and culture back. The special rights the government allow are going to be abused because they believe they deserve more and therefore will be abusing those rights as a fuck you to Australia and the Australian people as a whole.

Irish do the same the the English in fact they bomb and murder the English because England invaded them. Have a look at countries where invasion has not worked and treaties were needed instead there are usually calmer relations though still issues.

ok lets leave the abos this land and see what its like when they finally get their land back..

It feels like some sort of strange media campaign to further divide white and black Australia. From what I heard, the protestors were not violent. Inappropriate yes, but not violent.

Not being Aboriginal, its impossible to empathise with the anger they obviously still have as a result of their recent history.

ok lets leave the abos this land and see what its like when they finally get their land back..

Well there would be forests and local fauna again? Anything wrong with that? The way they lived was completely different to the Western view of abusing the land. Just because you are not of that view does not mean it is worse it is just different and better in many ways than ours especially for the long term health the the planet.

You yourself seem to have a superior attitude problem because you think your way is right, so why can not another culture think the same way?

As one aboriginal at work said to another when he was complaining about Australia/invasion day " his reply was , you live in the white mens world , you live in a house built by white men, you use the modern cons provided by white men , you have a lot to be grateful for , if you want to complain then head back to the bush and live under branches thrown up against a tree and hunt for your food

What I don't get is why all the hate to the white man?
Been to any major cities recently......there's a reason we are called multicultural, fwaarkin hell, multi cultural alright. I hadn't been to Sydney in 10yrs, frig me, not many white people down there so why all the white haters?
And its not just Aborigionals, at least they have a reason, but seemed to me as though I was the odd one out for sure, and definitely made to feel that way. I felt ashamed that this is what we have all let this country come to. When I went to the city most didn't even speak Australian, I was a bit shocked as I never found it that way in Brisbane when I lived there, everyone spoke the same just different colors. Makes a bloke wonder if some want to be Aussies or not don't it.

EDIT: I guess I am looking at things the wrong way.......I just asked myself a question and had a little ponder

What is it that makes an Aussie an Aussie.......Shit, lots of things.......And I guess one would be, being a new Aussie who is now free and no longer under the hammer of some oppressive government, free to live how they want, whether its a 'traditional' Aussie life, or to be an African in Australia living like a free African for example, or whoever, guess I just have to accept that we are changing faster than I can keep up.

Last edited:
I can emphasize for the aboriginal purely because they have so much hatred that it consumed their mind body and spirit. This hatred contagious and is passed down to one another and honestly is not healthy. To those who have are able to control their hatred. That is fantastic. They are making the right steps to live a longer life.

I can understand the torment the aboriginal community have encountered. But imo, life still goes on. If you want to make a change its up to you.

Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone. You are the one who gets burnt. Buddha

I hope this makes sense. i have difficulties explaining myself

I have alot few abo friends but this shit is disgusting they carry on about how this is still their country it is not it is our country they didnt have to the strength to deffend it back then so we successfully took it from them. As far as I am concerned the should all be culled they receive all these handouts from us because everyone is too scared to tell them straight get fucking jobs and look after your fucking selves or go back and live in the bush somewhere, Its acts like these the go to show how much of a primative species they are and are obviously decendents of apes, I saw a post some where on aussie day some one saying "Take time out on this Australia Day and remember all the abos that were slaved and murder and because of their stand back then whats made australia the great country it is today" imo because of all the murdered and the stolen generation that has made australia great because there are fewer blacks, If we removed all the blacks from australia crime would be down by 80% government would be in surplus constantly because of the near no funding that has to be forked out for them and for abo housing and all that shit, I also saw there are schools and jobs that you can only goto/ apply for if your aboringinal If we did that there would be an asoblute shit fight from them they want to be treated equally but yet want all these extra benefits, also if your aboriginal and you save the deposit for a house the government pays the rest and the house is yours no money owing FUCK THAT its about time this country grew some balls and told them that is it no more hand out no more cheap housing and treat them 100% equally that will also cut crime as they will have to get jobs to survive and they wont have time to cause all these shit fights.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have alot few abo friends but this shit is disgusting they carry on about how this is still their country it is not it is our country they didnt have to the strength to deffend it back then so we successfully took it from them. As far as I am concerned the should all be culled they receive all these handouts from us because everyone is too scared to tell them straight get fucking jobs and look after your fucking selves or go back and live in the bush somewhere, Its acts like these the go to show how much of a primative species they are and are obviously decendents of apes, I saw a post some where on aussie day some one saying "Take time out on this Australia Day and remember all the abos that were slaved and murder and because of their stand back then whats made australia the great country it is today" imo because of all the murdered and the stolen generation that has made australia great because there are fewer blacks, If we removed all the blacks from australia crime would be down by 80% government would be in surplus constantly because of the near no funding that has to be forked out for them and for abo housing and all that shit, I also saw there are schools and jobs that you can only goto/ apply for if your aboringinal If we did that there would be an asoblute shit fight from them they want to be treated equally but yet want all these extra benefits, also if your aboriginal and you save the deposit for a house the government pays the rest and the house is yours no money owing FUCK THAT its about time this country grew some balls and told them that is it no more hand out no more cheap housing and treat them 100% equally that will also cut crime as they will have to get jobs to survive and they wont have time to cause all these shit fights.

stopped reading there.

and ur really racist lol

and if there werent abos it doesnt mean there would be a surplus lol. You realise sometimes the goverment purposefully runs a deficit..

Last edited by a moderator:
the flag of the enemy.. the flag give white men the right to kill and murder her family.. lol wut

brb burning abo flag
Its fucking hilarious to me because a huge number of abos get the australian flag tattooed on them, what I also find quite stupid is that alot of those people are more white than black and they still carry on about how they are black that is like me saying my great great grandmother was from Scotland so that means im scottish

Im not racist I just have a problem with the way they act and feel as if they have more rights than us I dont really think we should cull them but its about time we told them to get over the stolen generation shit and stop giving them all these thing we dont get and treat everone equally in every aspect live ayres rock is a perfect example we changed the name to illaroo or what ever because they had a winge about it, its not right it is our country AUSTRALIA not theirs WHAT EVERY THEY CALLED IT BACK THEN we successfully invaded it now it is our your dont hear all the war vets constantly having a cry at the countries that they POW of its called build a bring and get over it, like I said I have alot of aboriginal friends and alot of them agree with me on this they only have 1/4 aboriginal in them and they look upon it the same ways as I do as having 1/4 scottish in me Im not scottish im australia just like 90% of them arent aboriginal they are Australian

i agree with you in some points, we need to stop giving them special rights because they will just abuse them. Give them equal rights to us "whites", thats what they want right? Stop the test marking advantages (ever wanted why on a test they want to know if your abo or torres straight islander), stop the payments, free housing ect.

Enough of this they want their land and culture back, if they wanted that they wouldnt even be wearing clothes..

and if there werent abos it doesnt mean there would be a surplus lol. You realise sometimes the goverment purposefully runs a deficit..

Actually, it would.

There are two bottomless pits in the WA budget - aboriginal welfare and GST redistribution. Both of these cost the WA tax payers $2 BILLION per year. If either of these were fixed or non-existent, we would be WELL in surplus.

$2 BILLION per year on aboriginal welfare and what does it achieve?

Actually, it would.

There are two bottomless pits in the WA budget - aboriginal welfare and GST redistribution. Both of these cost the WA tax payers $2 BILLION per year. If either of these were fixed or non-existent, we would be WELL in surplus.

$2 BILLION per year on aboriginal welfare and what does it achieve?
Good to see that they are a expense that benefits nobody

Hate 'them' cos they are so negative, don't do stuff for them selves and jsut get/expect shit for nothing. I would say the majority of them are 'bad' (although I have meet some really nice abos) which with other races it is generally a minority causing problems.

That first 'non violent protest' was alright though, guess it was well organised. Flag burning is wrong though, imagine the uproar if it was the other way round. Also speaking about negativity 'invasion day' is fucking retarded..