• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gillard and Abbott trapped by protest

On a different note and completely off topic hows that cyclone looking for you in the pilbara. I'm getting reference checked at the moment for a job on barrow island but think the job wont be happening anytime soon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

not looking promising, but theyre saying it could veer back south west later fingers crossed

I understand mate, I'm not normally one to go around saying I'm cos I certainly dont bloody look it hahaha
I have seen the other side of these trainee programs where a 'white' aussie will work his butt off around town for years, living in a blood caravan, waiting for their chance, only to be told he can't have a job because of his skin colour! Then, often (not all the time) the ones who get the jobs, dont turn up, are lazy and end up quitting...
For the record, I'm def not a racist, have many friends from every corner of the world, the big difference is, we treat each other as equals...something that rarely happens in this world.

I'm not a racist either, but I'll tell you what - the reverse discrimination that is prevalent in our society is sure as hell getting me close to being one.

How retarded are these people? You want to improve race relations and improve the employability of a particular group (ie aboriginals) - so you make it easier to get jobs on the basis of skin colour. Firstly, this makes people resent them even more, especially if a more qualified person loses out on a job on the basis of race (this is basically the EXACT same thing that happened in the 40's and 50's in America with black people not getting jobs on the basis of their colour - reverse discrimination is equally disgusting). Secondly, it removes the incentive to work as hard by creating a sense of entitlement on the basis of race.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour. just imagine the shit storm if it was 'white people' burning an aboriginal flag.

a kid i went to primary school with is part aboriginal, ever time he would get in trouble he would pull the "im an aboriginal" card. BAM no punishment.

I find it amazing how only white people can be racist some how?

Frig last time I went to Sydney I got called white shit from an African lookin dude and when I went out to visit an old mate of mine in Berala, I got called skippy and chased off the freakin zebra crossing by a raving mad man in a van. Than last Australia day, when I was still manager of the holiday park, a heap of Aborigional blokes started a fwarkin mini riot because they said it was invasion day, and proceeded to cause 60K damage to the new tavern we had built.
WTF?
Explain that shit to me, pfffft!

end rant
G

Who does she claim for the lost shoe

488173-gillard-shoe-tent-embassy.jpg

Hey Julia, this shoe is going on eBay: Protesters put the boot into Prime Minister | Perth Now

the flag of the enemy.. the flag give white men the right to kill and murder her family.. lol wut

brb burning abo flag

Not really, that may have been a broad judgement , i apologise for that.

but burning the flag, claiming we shot their family. I haven't burnt any flags lately, or spat on any for that matter.

I think I know who the real racists are.

but burning the flag, claiming we shot their family. I haven't burnt any flags lately, or spat on any for that matter.

im racist against abos

Last edited:

I think they may hate white people for stealing their land and country that kind of tends to make people hate the invader. Palestine vs Israel and so on and so on.

Slight difference in being a racist because you think you are better than everyone else which is the typical view of racism around the world.