• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] "The Shore" thread.

Lol it looks a little like him but I dunno it could just be someone trolling haha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKN2d-U3KU]GET CRAZY WITH LMFAO - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my god I youtube just doing it's own thing and this came on

Doubt it bro..

There would be heaps of kids from the shore juicing that look similar.

Plus, his arms/chest looks different.

Yea totally wasnt sure....funny tho.

Going to miss this fridays ep! - going to be down the coast!! - reckon the file would be to big to email?? - might see if my mate can email it to me...

haha well considering they are about 300mb... most likely.

Just stream it off a website dude..

Australian internet is shit
I love the country and embrace it 100% since I moved from Britain
But the ISP's here need fucking slapping

Yeah but I didn't think it deserved a thread of it's own and was directed at the fact that I have to get my internet via satellite and it costs me 70 bucks a month for 6gb of traffic and at 300mb an episode I can't afford to watch them

Yeah but I didn't think it deserved a thread of it's own and was directed at the fact that I have to get my internet via satellite and it costs me 70 bucks a month for 6gb of traffic and at 300mb an episode I can't afford to watch them

Get out of this thread now...

Yeah buddy, dont let the spiked hair fool you, i aint no bitch. It only takes 9 pounds of pressure to break a nose.

Australian internet is shit
I love the country and embrace it 100% since I moved from Britain
But the ISP's here need fucking slapping

fiber is JUST being layed in brisbane.. tisk tisk..will be good when its up.

HELLO 105mb/SECOND.

EDIT:

yeahhh buddy , oh yeah, cabs are here

roowwnnnnn stoopppppeeeee eeeet nooooooohhhhwwwww roooowwwwnnnn

mike fought the wall, and the wall won

t-shirt time

wanna do sex?

deena, you're showing your cooca

It's cos you live in Gawler lol