• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ausbb is back up and running

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding is back up and running again
sorry so much about the downtime , there was a few drama's
1st we migrated from a vps(shared served) to a dedicated server , of course it didn't go as smooth as hoped

the 2nd our host got hacked , Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding itself didn't get hacked it happened further up stream but still it trickled down and caused a few hiccups

Good work getting it back Graeme...you da man!

I was starting to imagine a life without Ausbb........

OH THE HORROR!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks to the peeps that offered their help and support too

0ni and wingman

much appreciated

Another part of the problem to do with the downtime was that i am working night shift at the moment , so had to work in sleeping time also , was ready to take a night off work , but i don't think HR would've liked me rining up saying i was having the night off as i needed to work on my website lol

Looks like we lost a few posts on the 20th Gradmin...am i right? Any chance of recovering them?

Your avatar caused all the problems Oni.

If I were a mod, I would ban you every time you put up a new one. Then unban just so I could ban you again.

Your avatar caused all the problems Oni.

If I were a mod, I would ban you every time you put up a new one. Then unban just so I could ban you again.

Thanks for alerting me to this problem. I hope this one is much better and vbulletinsafe

You know what I would be doing right now if i could....small fry.

Steve Buscemi's eyes might be something to look into.

Nice to be back, but we did lose a few posts along the way, not to worry I guess, as long as we all survived:p