• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rubber Flooring I can pick up in Brisbane

Gunner

Does anyone know where I can get rubber flooring in Brisbane?

I only need two square metre's to put under the plates for when I do dead lifts.

Had a look around on the internet and this is the cheapest I can find:
Economy Rubber Gym Flooring Tiles

+$20 delivery = $80 delivered

You could go to clark rubber and just get 2x 50cmx50cmx15mm for about $25 each. Thats what I did to start out. Its exactly the same as the proper gym flooring i got off Gym Direct, only smaller.
If you want 1mx1m, that's prob a good price you found already mate.

Missus went to Clark Rubber for me and they wanted $50 each for metre squared.

Didn't know they had the same rubber in a smaller size

Check out Sherwood rubber flooring, think I payed $27 for 2 pieces of 1 x 1 m rubber matting..

I picked mine up and haggled the guy when i got there..

its about the same price as you posted unfortunately..

http://www.sherprise.com.au/gymtiles.php

Last edited:
You could go to clark rubber

No doubt Clark Rubber will stock good flooring but make sure your flooring is non-toxic, shock absorbing and anti-slip tested (bevelled edges is good too).

It is very important that your flooring is slip tested and meets Australian standards if you are using it in a commercial gym, otherwise your insurance won't cover you.

:)

I got some tiny ones here is marsden, selling all my gear. think I payed $50 for both, sell $25