• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

1,3 - dimethylamylamine (dmaa)

Sydking

Has anyone used this? was looking into getting some from BN

Just weigh the powder and take it in water? they talk about mcg? that would be a liquid form?

any reviews from users

Never used it myself, all i know is.... "joel" <-- Could be wrong, used it and said it was shit for some reason. You may want to pm him if he doesn't chime in here.

Need to be careful.... This stuff is very strong... Is a pain in the arse to measure... Even with micro scales... A dose is 25mgs.... Or 0.025 grams... You might need 2 or 3 doses depending on your weight and if you have built up resistance...

Be warned though... Take too much and your in for a ride... You can forget about sleeping...

I would preference the preworkout over pure DMAA...

Main stim in JACK3D.

Just used that at lunchtime workout - needed the pick me up after a long night with new girl.

Be prepared to have your hunger go south for 12 hours. It's a battle for me to finish lunch afterwards (JACK3D - not sure on pure 1-3-dimeth).

Huge crashes, stim dick (cant get it up), dizzness, they make speed out of it etc etc....I think its shit...stick with caffeine.

I would NEVER suggest 1,3 dim to anyone....

Main stim in JACK3D.

Just used that at lunchtime workout - needed the pick me up after a long night with new girl.

Be prepared to have your hunger go south for 12 hours. It's a battle for me to finish lunch afterwards (JACK3D - not sure on pure 1-3-dimeth).

Main stim in all preworkouts at the moment next to caffeine....

Main stim in all preworkouts at the moment next to caffeine....

I wouldnt say all but a fair enough...it is the "fade" stim atm...

If you are getting tested for anything tho...i.e at work...u will test positive..so be carefull.

I wouldnt say all but a fair enough...it is the "fade" stim atm...

If you are getting tested for anything tho...i.e at work...u will test positive..so be carefull.

I don't think its a fad.... DMAA really does give preworkouts a powerful punch...

However Its also worth noting that DMAA + Caffeine flogs your CNS... And using it may not be a healthy thing to do...

The preworkouts with no DMAA are targeted at atheletes who get drug tested...

I reckon a roadside drug test will also pick up the DMAA in your system...

I don't think its a fad.... DMAA really does give preworkouts a powerful punch...

However Its also worth noting that DMAA + Caffeine flogs your CNS... And using it may not be a healthy thing to do...

The preworkouts with no DMAA are targeted at atheletes who get drug tested...

I reckon a roadside drug test will also pick up the DMAA in your system...

Mate it is a fad lol....it may stay around for awhile or even forever...but atm all these ultra concentrated pre-workouts are the "new cool thing"....they will pass or something else will become more popular than them....believe me I know mate lol...

Yes you will test postive with this supplement.

LOL... I think I get what your saying by Fad... Kinda like creatine was when it first come out...

Also can't be all that long till DMAA gets really loud press and some do gooder bans it...

Joel did you use it with caffine, read that that is what causes the crashes, people feeling depressed and whatnot afterwards. By its self its meant to be fine jsut a 'buzz'.

Also what does it come up as, speed? I thought it'd jsut be for athletes (testing) and be a 'performance enhancer'? It affect RDTs/RBTs etc?

Joel did you use it with caffine, read that that is what causes the crashes, people feeling depressed and whatnot afterwards. By its self its meant to be fine jsut a 'buzz'.

Also what does it come up as, speed? I thought it'd jsut be for athletes (testing) and be a 'performance enhancer'? It affect RDTs/RBTs etc?

Comes up as itself. It's a listed item in it's own right on Olympic, Commonwealth, etc banned lists.

Used it with caffine - i.e in jack3d, 1mr etc....why does the caffeine affected the 1,3 dim....

Comes up as itself. It's a listed item in it's own right on Olympic, Commonwealth, etc banned lists.

Actually it wasnt on the list when the first atheletes got caught using it...

They where not testing for DMAA but it showed up anyway...

Used it with caffine - i.e in jack3d, 1mr etc....why does the caffeine affected the 1,3 dim....

I think youll find they work in synergy with each other... From memory they both stimulate different parts of the brain... And therefore complement each other...

And the crash is from the caffeine...

Strength of DMAA vs. Caffeine

As far as strength, DMAA is a more powerful stimulant than caffeine. This means that a smaller amount of DMAA is required to experience more profound stimulant effects. DMAA benefits include elevated mood, energy, and confidence.
Caffeine kicks in 5-15 minutes after consumption, whereas DMAA does not take effect until 30-45 minutes later. The boost in energy from caffeine generally lasts 1 to 3 hours, and healthy adults metabolize half of their consumed caffeine within 6 hours. The effects of DMAA last anywhere from 2 to 5 hours depending on your tolerance level.
The crash associated with caffeine usually results in extreme fatigue and irritability. DMAA lasts 2 to 4 hours and doesn't result in the usual crash. Instead, as DMAA wears off, it leaves you feeling calm and mellow.
DMAA VS Caffeine

Mmmm thats interesting...I have never really had a crash from caffeine but when I have taken 1,3 dim in diff pre-workouts I have crashed to the point where I have been unable to do anything after training besides lay around...