• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If Arnold grew up in Western Sydney and didn't find PL or BB perhaps he would have been a top Rugby League second rower or front rower.

The cream always rises to the top Phil Gould used to say.

I don't think so.

There is a big difference from being a champion mirror poser and actor to being a true gladiator, as top level rugby players are. If you don't have the heart alone, well, you are fucked.

Lets keep a distinction between fiction and reality.

You can only be a top athlete when you are a top athlete. Arnold, great as he is, is merely a great bodybuilder.

Sorry, if I offend anyone. Arnold is a great bb, successful actor, smart businessman, but he has never been an athlete since his early teens apart from a few powerlifting feats.

I don't think so.

There is a big difference from being a champion mirror poser and actor to being a true gladiator, as top level rugby players are. If you don't have the heart, well, you are fucked.

Lets keep a distinction between fiction and reality.

You can only be a top athlete when you are a top athlete. Arnold, great as he is, is merely a great bodybuilder.

Sorry, if I offend anyone.

Geez mate. It was 3 years ago that I replied to your post. Hope you're not that quick to reply to mail. :p

Arnold had good limb length and structure for a good all round Athlete. He coulda done a lot of things. Whether he had the heart and toughness for a collision sport like Rugby League I guess we won't know. But the culture that you grow up in can help produce "heart". If he grew up around Rugby League I suspect he would have developed it - like most kids do.

At 6'2 he isn't too Tall for the Front Row.

sorry, you can only be a top athlete when you are a top athlete. Arnold is no athlete; he is a bodybuilder.

Since when did looks prove athletic prowess?

sorry, you can only be a top athlete when you are a top athlete. Arnold is no athlete; he is a bodybuilder.

Since when did looks prove athletic prowess?

You itching for a blue this morning mate?

Arnold had good genetics - structure and muscular development abilities. He was a Strongman before going to Bodybuilding. Bet he had a good Power Clean. Good sign of a big bopper in the Front Row who can generate impact.

blue? just stating bleeding obvious. No one is a great athlete until they are a great athlete. Sport is not hollywood.

Keep it real please.

blue? just stating bleeding obvious. No one is a great athlete until they are a great athlete. Sport is not hollywood.

Keep it real please.

I said if he grew up in Western Sydney or Balmain or somewhere where Rugby League is a cult. If he did he would have been able to apply his good genetics and work ethic to that sport which does favour those kinds of genetics etc.

The real question is where would 0ni play - Halfback????? Does he have ball skills????

maybe, but there is an immense difference between looking good and being good. I will leave it that.