• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

projectaero

zf48.jpg

frank zane

index.php

serge nubret

draper-malibu-300dpi.GIF

dave draper

Corney1.jpg

ed corney

172497.jpg

arnold schhwarznegger

image002b.jpg

reg park

frank_zane_026.jpg

reg park was insane, in pre steroid era to so even more impressive. I also liked Steve Reeves

That's unbelievable, have you tried doing that, I've started training to be able to master it but damn it's hard, it's going to take a long time I think, if at all.

I'm no student of bodybuilding but IMO the physique of Vince Gironda is the most impressive of those above.

Levrone, Wheeler and Ray.

I prefer the physiques from the nineties. Too many of the old guys had balance issues and the current guys are more than I can handle.

Having said that, the pic of Robby is impressive and he still looks awesome.

My hero has and always will be Arnie, from the physique to the movies, when i was a kid, he was always the ultimate 'muscleman'