• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Books on Sleep and Healthy Living

well not nutrition, more so stress free living, sleeping better, anti procrasting

psychologist? depending on your financial levels. You don't just have to go to one if you have issues they are good for teaching stress management techniques and how to stood procrastination among many other things.

Books can not give you treatment you have to go to a doctor or trainer to get things fix for you. Books can only educate you. Implementation makes things perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
psychologist? depending on your financial levels. You don't just have to go to one if you have issues they are good for teaching stress management techniques and how to stood procrastination among many other things.
Id like to add that if you go to your GP you can get a mental health care plan done which will give you 10 sessions to see a psychologist which will be rebated by medicare. You should get most of the money back depending how much the psychologist charges.

I'm not sure if it is what the OP is after, but "Instant Calm" by Paul Wilson and "The Relaxation Response" by Herbet Benson have some great tips and techniques for relaxation and focus.

Oh, and I recommend "The Multi-orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia, just coz....;)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Art-Happiness-10th-Anniversary-Handbook/dp/1594488894]Amazon.com: The Art of Happiness, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Handbook for Living (9781594488894): Dalai Lama: Books[/ame]

A lovely book

I browsed through that one day at Borders for a good 20+ minutes. It did catch my interest at the time....there were several good points in there. In hindsight I should have bought it....too tightass lol.

Sometimes u have to strip all the shit away and figure out what's really important.