• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Comment on diet please

tom paris

Hi comments on my diet pls very new at diet
Pre train 50g wpi

Bfast
3eggs on 2 slices brown bread
Or 4 slices of brown bread with peanut butter
Snack
White bagel or 2 slices of White bread with low fat spread 50g wpi

Chicken 120g with gravy and 80g blue potato 1 banana

Then
Turkey burger 170g with salad

Then my last meal 170g round steak with broccoli

I'm now going to add another meal another 120g chicken with salad

Comments please

Need more information.
Like what are you trying to achieve - gain/maintain/lose weight?
Current height/weight?
Current activity level?

Hi thanks for your many replies and comments thought this was a place to get advice
Obviously wrong !!!!

If you post up nothing in terms of info (see wingmans post) you end up getting people not being bothered answering. Also people are giving out their free time to help others (which I might add other people pay for this time) so having a sook because someone has not responded just means no one will want to help.

Next time spend your time reading the nutritional section where you can learn some things then post up info inline with what has been suggested not just hey I am going to eat this and this is it any good?

You did not work out the calories, your calorie needs, your macronutrient needs, your goals etc. Expect shit all if you provide shit all.

Hi thanks for your many replies and comments thought this was a place to get advice
Obviously wrong !!!!

lol.. well im not going to help you now and i doubt others will after that.

some advice, if you want your post reviewed, post your stats!!!

every diet looks fine on paper

I think we need a sticky stating what is needed before posting your diet up. Otherwise I don't think most of us will bother.

Hey least it got some replies:)

My stats
165cm 77kg

Currently doing 5 day split, approx 1 hour in the gym including 20 minutes of cardio,
I've been on the diet since 2nd jan, looking to cut body fat round my gut.

I recommend you jump on to The Pirate Bay and illegally download seasons 1-23 of the US reality show 'Survivor'.

Start at season 1 and analyse the change in their appearance from episode 1 to the finale. Analyse what they eat.

Repeat this for each season and you will see an amazing pattern. They all lose weight. They all do very little cardio. Extreme food deprivation is the common factor.

I'm increasingly of the belief that The Survivor Reality Show Diet is the answer to all nutritional bafflements. It may be the answer for you.

Don't bother watching any of the reunion episodes. You won't wanna see how much weight they put back on.

I recommend you jump on to The Pirate Bay and illegally download seasons 1-23 of the US reality show 'Survivor'.

Start at season 1 and analyse the change in their appearance from episode 1 to the finale. Analyse what they eat.

Repeat this for each season and you will see an amazing pattern. They all lose weight. They all do very little cardio. Extreme food deprivation is the common factor.

I'm increasingly of the belief that The Survivor Reality Show Diet is the answer to all nutritional bafflements. It may be the answer for you.

Don't bother watching any of the reunion episodes. You won't wanna see how much weight they put back on.

Yor on two sumthing budee

Yeah, pretty much.

Eat quality foods, and eat less than your maintenance caloric intake. Favour proteins and quality fats in place of starchy carbs. They're not the devil, they just rank lower in the pecking order.

On Survivor its mainly just rice (bugger all amounts) and the odd bit of fish. Occasionally they'll get a chook but the nincompoops usually don't cage it properly and it runs away.