• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Game of Thrones

I've been re watching the first series my missus is into it now so I wanted to bring her up to speed before the second series starts

Yeah good show. I think I need to do this to re familiarise myself with the different groups and how they interrelate. Forgotten a bit.

Spartacus is another good show for those interested. But GOT has more depth!

very good series.... big budget and good quality, none of this merlin rubbish, true to books and am very keen for the next few seasons as they come out. bring on the dragons!

Yeah it's awesome. Really interested in where the 2nd season is going to go with it's storyline so far.

Those who have watched the 1st season, how closely did it match the book version?

No spoilers please :)

Those who have watched the 1st season, how closely did it match the book version?

Don't know as i don't read books, but the missus is upto book 4 or something and she thinks they have followed the storline pretty closely, a couple of things are slightly different, but not so different as to change the story or plot.

Watched season one over the weekend. I really need to learn their names and the cities. First few episodes were confusing as there was a lot going on. Hoping to see more zombies though.

I am not watching or reading this until the author finishes the series without dying. That has happened to other authors/series in the past and in this case George rr martin has stated that he will not allow another author to finish the series if he does die.

I'd hate to get hooked in to it to have no finish.

Don't know as i don't read books, but the missus is upto book 4 or something and she thinks they have followed the storline pretty closely, a couple of things are slightly different, but not so different as to change the story or plot.

Have started reading the books after getting hooked on the series. It seems to follow the book quite closely! However it provides a lot more of a back story than the TV series could and goes into the characters more deeply.

The characters according to the book are also a lot younger than they look in the TV series as well! (e.g. Robb is like 15 or something in the first book but looks 20+ in the series)

When I get back from holidays I'll have the whole season recorded in Foxtel, looking forward to kicking back and watching it from start to finish

I heard on the news today that Australia, despite our small population, is the world's largest illegal downloader of GoT EPs. Well done, gents.