• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tough MUdder.

Kurt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vh5HdPM_QuE

Tough Mudder events are hardcore 20 km-long obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. With the most innovative courses and half a million inspiring participants, Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world.

Anybody seen it?
Anybody heard of it before?
Anybody contemplating entering the events?

Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet

Melbourne Sat 31 March
Melbourne ?*Sat 31 March & Sun 1 April, 2012 | Tough Mudder Australia

Sydney Sat 22 Sept
Sydney ?*Sat 22 Sept & 23 Sept, 2012 | Tough Mudder Australia

Last edited:
Tough Mudder 2012 - YouTube

Tough Mudder events are hardcore 20 km-long obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and camaraderie. With the most innovative courses and half a million inspiring participants, Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world.

Anybody seen it?
Anybody heard of it before?
Anybody contemplating entering the events?

Tough Mudder - Probably the Toughest Event on the Planet

Melbourne Sat 31 March
Melbourne ?*Sat 31 March & Sun 1 April, 2012 | Tough Mudder Australia

Sydney Sat 22 Sept
Sydney ?*Sat 22 Sept & 23 Sept, 2012 | Tough Mudder Australia

How interesting is that. I was only browsing their
site yesterday. They have an even coming up in
March in Phillip Island.

Looks Awesome.

Devante.

Or
Warrior Dash | Home
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

New South Wales - Feb. 11, 2012

Glenworth Valley
69 Cooks Road
Peats Ridge NSW 2250, Australia

5.13 hellish kilometres

$65 until 11:59pm* on Monday, Jan. 30, 2012
Click HERE to see pricing schedule.

Note: We do not offer refunds. See our FAQ for more information.

Monday, Jan. 30, 2012 - 11:59pm*
Registration will be closed. Absolutely NO registrations will be accepted after this time.
You will be unable to modify any details of participant registration information after this time. This includes wave time, date, participant information and location.

* Central Time

drjay -

Some of the the guys at PTC sydney are entering it this year and doing the sydney one. 6 have signed up so far (yes they are crazies) :D.

So im working on a training/diet regime to get them in condition for this by reading last years american winner and his training journal. 10km runs 3 times a week.

you are welcome to join this. Just let me know.

http://toughmudder.com/

Last edited:
me and at least 5 other mates are in. for the sydney one in september.. KEEN as ... it will be heaps of fun.

starting training next week. 10 guys now from the gym. Half of the soccer players are in and one fat buddha looking guy as well

Tough Mudder

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5HdPM_QuE]Tough Mudder 2012 - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

I am booked in to do the one in Melbourne, but can't make it so am seeing if I can transfer to the Sydney event in September. It looks awesome. My goal is to get across all the monkey bars!

Anyone else doing it?

20 members from ptc syd are going it .. I started a threaf about it somewhere.. your more than welcome to join us

I have a group to join already, but thanks for the offer :D

I haven't had an email back regarding changing events, so we'll see... I was really looking forward to it, so will be upset if I can't transfer to the Sydney event!

Nothing specific, besides going to the local park and practising monkey bars, haha - they are hard! The longest run I do is 5km - but I don't think that will be so much of an issue as it's broken up so much with the obstacles.

I weight train 3 days per week and do a run or sprint intervals on another day.