• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tough MUdder.

Im going to Sydney in September. Going with a group of guys I know.

Have started running from a zero cardio level. I can now run 1km. Aim to run 5km non stop by end of June. Am doing 6am walks up local mountains twice a week too which is killing me. I'll be moving to more fitness then strength stuff once GPC nationals is over and drop some KGs to make it a bit easier to run and do chins etc.

Ill have to come train with you Trent. That looks sweet as.

Wondered if there would be thread on here about this..

Anyways there's 14 of us going down to do the sydney on in september should be a bit of muddy fun..

have signed up for the sydney one.
hopefully tougher than warrior dash! That was fun, but a bit of a laugh too...

Finished tough mudder yesterday, boy was it a kick to the ass! The last maybe 8kms were the worst! That ice bath was by far the worst obstacle well and the 6m? High wall you had to jump over!

Was great fun though will be doing it next year.

The team of 18 from ptc have left for todays tough mudder. One has a head camera installed. Should be interesting to see what they get up to..lol

Wishing everybody competing the best of luck!!

One of my mates scored an invite to the worlds toughest mudder in the US. Did anyone on Ausbb qualify?

^^^ that is bloody impressive. And I agree the last 6km it was just mud after mud after mud lol.

Was a great day. My back hurt but warmed up quickly! That last 6-7km was pretty much all mud, I lost a shoe in it and did the last 5 or so km barefoot. Not smart! Hahah. Had a good time, great perv and only just missed out on top 5%. I still go ok for a 100kg 34 year old. Will definitely go round again next year and maybe even the one in Melbourne.
Some of you may have met my wife, she was one of the volunteers...
Well done to all you guys who did it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a great day. My back hurt but warmed up quickly! That last 6-7km was pretty much all mud, I lost a shoe in it and did the last 5 or so km barefoot. Not smart! Hahah. Had a good time, great perv and only just missed out on top 5%. I still go ok for a 100kg 34 year old. Will definitely go round again next year and maybe even the one in Melbourne.
Some of you may have met my wife, she was one of the volunteers...
Well done to all you guys who did it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the top 5% time out of curiosity? Yeh I was worried about losing a shoe, I brought duct tape but I was running late and it was like a 6km walk from the carpark the the registry lol so I didn't get to use it. Sacrificed my shoes to the tough mudder gods at the end though.

anyone planning on doing a tough mudder in 2013? looks like i might be doing the sydney one with my sister but just waiting on her to confirm she can get the time off work to fly up for it. melbourne one would be better but its too soon so no time to train for it