• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

why not...Trofius' Transformation

trofius

Ok what the hell

This year my aims are to:
Compete, multiple times, and break records in the CAPO submasters catagories.

A 500kg total raw, at states in MAY (bench 130-140, squat 160-170, dead 190-210)

National, in August, no holes barred couldnt care what I weigh, will just move up to the 82.5kg catagory.

A 700kg+ total in the PTC 5 lift comp in November.

So I want to add 7-10kg of lean mass, cut body fat, I would love to be 80kg, and 10-12%bf

I will add measurements and cold pics in a few days.

Currently
I am 74kg first up in the morning, i was 75.9kg at gym, dressed, full of water today.
173cm or 5'8"
I am 38 y/o in April
I am about 15-18%bf

measurements relaxed cm
chest = 104
waist = 84
hips = 97
thigh = 58
u/arm = 35, 39 flexed

current pbs, are:
Bench t&g 125, 120 paused,
Squat 150
Deads 180
Clean 90
PP 85

after gym relaxed.

DSC_0888Large.jpg

flexed
DSC_0889Large-2.jpg

relaxed
DSC_0890Large.jpg

DSC_0891Large.jpg

These pics are cold, if theres any difference.
DSC_0892Large-1.jpg

DSC_0893Large-1.jpg

DSC_0894Large.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck mate!! show these young guns what over 30s can do look like :)

p.s
finally somebody to push me at nats this year!!

Good luck mate!! show these young guns what over 30s can do look like :)
p.s
finally somebody to push me at nats this year!!

cant wait to see what I look like at 40!

mate glad I can push you, but I am focused on 500kg total,

................. your welcome to tag along... :rolleyes:

Trent I train with possibly the strongest equipt IPF lifter in Oz, I bump into him to absorb his awsome ness lol

LMD thanks for talk up, but others have possibly a much more epic journy

Champion 7 year old comes on again for another crack at the big one under a new stable. Has done this all before, and beaten some of the best in the land, but the question must be can he reclaim the very hottest form of his early stellar career and take on these bucking 2 and 3 year old colts at the new game? Still in fine fettle and no need for the nose fluffer anymore - this old boy has seen it all.

Would not surprise to see him rattling home strongly.

Shit trofius, you looking mean in the upper body mate, I'd put money down already...but I call for a legs shot to see just how much green will flow from this old boyz wallet.

Good luck
Graeme

Should do the proper shots today or tomorrow depending on the wife co-operation. Will also take measurements.

I managed to gain maybe 8-10 kg ( not all lean, lol) in the last year or so, so getting up to 80, a tad leaner should hopefully be acheivable.

Legs, legs are average, but on the mends

LOL nice pick up, It was indeed a clean caught a tad high, lol, also notice black and red shoulders from catching.

LOL nice pick up, It was indeed a clean caught a tad high, lol, also notice black and red shoulders from catching.
I've fudged many a clean. I know the signs when I see them :D

I have a mole just below my Adam's apple, and recently I fudged a clean and caught it with that mole. The mole instantly looked cancerous