• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

why not...Trofius' Transformation

Ok, but no ... The hair ssrts at my toes and ends st my head, wouldn't know were to start or finish. Besides at least he has some abs to show off... I am a tad hairy, but certainly not a gorilla, only just getting a few old man hairs on my back, now I am aged.

stuffed SI joint , means limited squats and deadlifts for the next month or so, might slow down and strength, and size gains in the legs, and back.. Time will tell.

ok so there has been bad start top this years training, but here are a few update pics, back and legs have noticably lost mass ( legs were kinds average to start with so no pics) i think I have lost a few % bf, any guesses???? maybe 12-15%

front relaxed
DSC_0983Large.jpg

front flexed
DSC_0986Large.jpg

back tensed
DSC_0985Large.jpg

I dont think I have changed much, similar weight, and similar lifts.

Thanks, for the kind remarks. It will look better once I cut back a tad, really couldn't be bothered just now. I am guessing I am 12-15% bf, hopefully look at getting to about 10% around November. Need to replace much needed mass on my legs and back. 80Kg @10% would be sweet.

Up to 76kg, hitting the food and creatine a bit harder lately as I find a bit if water retentions helps prevent joint pain, and the weights are @>90% max for a lot of the sessions, peaking for nats un 2 weeks.

upper and mid back is feeling solid, legs are getting back to before.

Post dusk buldges I have equal pb on deadlift, and am 10kg of equal pb (2x bw) squat....and nats is still 2 weeks away.

Once nats are over crazy bulk bb type program and lots of food until October. Then start to focus on cutting back.

3 Weeks more pics

In4morepics/10
:p

What did you decide to do for Nats Mick? Is your body up to it?

Great work on getting the DL's and Squats back on par to post injury status! You're a machine Mr.

Just take care of yourself puhleaseeeeeeeee lol

I will be doing the 3 lift event. I have no choice but to come last, my total is atleast 50kg behind werei wanted it to be, and a good 200kg behing what the winner will get lol.
So with that in mind I won't be launching myself into a spinal unit, uslessly trying yo place.

my back is about 90% starting to become fatgued from a lot of heavy stuff of late, now I will probably ease off until comp day.

I will be doing the 3 lift event. I have no choice but to come last, my total is atleast 50kg behind werei wanted it to be, and a good 200kg behing what the winner will get lol.
So with that in mind I won't be launching myself into a spinal unit, uslessly trying yo place.

my back is about 90% starting to become fatgued from a lot of heavy stuff of late, now I will probably ease off until comp day.

Ok, just look after yourself Mr. Good for you for going for it and don't worry about everyone else's lifts - yours are the only one's that are important, for you. And you're doing great :)

Keep goinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg :)

Guys are on Sunday, our weigh in is Saturday.

No wraps, havnt really had time to get back into proper training let alone learn a new technique !

Well post NAtionals, teh back is a little tender, tired would be a better word, so it wants a rest for a few weeks. I still havent gained the 3-4kg i lost around the comp, and that might not be a bad thing at this stage.possible it was all fluid and fat, i am Definetely looking a bit leaner.

I will possibly be getting a dexa done next week, and again in November so i can compare what i do in this last 6 months. I will take pics and measurements again soonish..

pics as of 9.7.12 at this point I am 73.6kg, strength levels are about on par with february this year, hopefully I will get some good gains now my back is recovering. I feel I am leaner at the moment, pants etc feel looser, and I generally just dont feel as puffy /full? blue shorts today, red shorts at start.

DSC_0981Large.jpg

DSC_0982Large.jpg
DSC_0888Large.jpg

DSC_0983Large-1.jpg
DSC_0889Large-2.jpg

DSC_0984Large.jpg
DSC_0891Large.jpg

Last edited: