• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Alpha Moth's Transformation

Alpha Moth

Just got back into the game, lifts are lower than signature :/
squat 100kg x 5
deadlift 130kg x 5
bench n/a shitty shoulders (70kg is best I've done lol)
weight: 72kg
height:~180cm
1917d1326098049-alpha-moths-transformation-img2848ef.jpg

1918d1326098049-alpha-moths-transformation-img2852i.jpg

1916d1326098049-alpha-moths-transformation-img2843e.jpg

1919d1326098049-alpha-moths-transformation-img2859r.jpg

1920d1326098049-alpha-moths-transformation-img2862m.jpg

Attachments

• img2843e.jpg
    img2843e.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 345
  • img2848ef.jpg
    img2848ef.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 463
  • img2852i.jpg
    img2852i.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 341
  • img2859r.jpg
    img2859r.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 339
  • img2862m.jpg
    img2862m.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Some decent development goin on there mate, could see you doing well I think. But will have to wait for candies call to place the green.

Good luck
Graeme

Another whippet-thin 2YO Sydney sider with claims. Has run this distance before, but not on this track and against this class. If he can match his best country form, and run home strongly on the outside, the bigger older horses may get the shock of their lives.

Trackwork best guide.

Keep at it AM. Progressing nicely.

Al I allowed to comment being a judge. Might seem biased, then again I have commented on just about everyone.

Cool pic mate.....solid backs look kick-ass IMO. You're doing very well, keep it up.

Thanks guys. It feels like it's going to be a really good year. Trap bar deadlifted 200kg yesterday easily with good form!

64413381.jpg

Just an update, no pump, cold, most muscular. Training has been going OK, getting weird impingement in groin when doing squats though :/

We have the same body I reckon. Chest and shoulders need more attention (rear delts look good tho) but everything else is good and those legs are bloody impressive. Look to be progressing well. You are me in 6 months.

We have the same body I reckon. Chest and shoulders need more attention (rear delts look good tho) but everything else is good and those legs are bloody impressive. Look to be progressing well. You are me in 6 months.

should of seen chest 3 months ago, non-existent. Getting there! Leg is being a bit shitty atm, so focusing hard on upper body.

quick update

training is going ok, diet could be better. in the services of max brenner now so next 6 months should be better. legs still overpower everything though,
ge5WO.jpg