• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Been trying to photoshop the pics together for comparison but turns out I'm shit at photoshop. So I've just linked a bunch of the old ones and a bunch of the new ones, you get the idea.

Well lots of wasted tim,e this year and really didn't hit some decent training til half way through the year and as always diet let me down. Wish I had taken these pics 2 weeks ago as I've put on about 3 kilos in the past 2 weeks. DAMN XMAS!

Final weight 80.1kg total loss of 13.3 kg although I did hit 77kg before I got into the xmas spirit :(

Final verdict.... BRING ON 2013!!!

fullbodyunflexed.jpg

siderelax.jpg

upperrelaxed.jpg

frontflexed2.jpg

frontflexed1.jpg

backrelax.jpg

backflex.jpg

quadsrelax.jpg

quadflex.jpg

And Now....

fullbodyfrontrelaxed.jpg

frontpose.jpg

sideflexed.jpg

siderelaxed.jpg

backrelaxed.jpg

backflexed.jpg

backdoublebicep.jpg

sidebicep.jpg
quadflex.jpg

legsrelaxed.jpg

doublebicep.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Still way off where I was hoping to be at this stage but 2013 motivation is right up there.

Thanks guys. Still way off where I was hoping to be at this stage but 2013 motivation is right up there.
Dedication the whole year! You should be proud of your result! Your gut has disappeared!!!:D

Bloody beauty!!

Thanks heaps guys.

2012 was actually pretty average as far as my training and diet consistency so I'm hoping for big things in 2013. Seeing the changes I've made despite my inconsistency has the motivation right up there!

Alot of these members have left, but I remember this dude would shoot his mouth of, trying to pick up Chix or something.