• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Week 5 Update

This mornings weigh in - 88.7kg

600g loss this week and 4.7kg overall.

have been pretty slack in the gym over the last few weeks. Time to correct that this week!

Well done on the loss mate! Everyone's entitled a slack week on a rare occassion, get back in there and smash it!!

Thanks buddy, will do.

I haven't transitioned to my home gym very well. No excuses, just easy to be lazy :(

Will get my trainign journal back up and running.

Week 6 Update

Weighed in at 88.7 this morning. No loss this week.

No real surprise, eating was average this week and I've been out of the gym with a shoulder injury this week.

Back to full strength tonight. TIME TO SMASH IT!

Week 7 Update

88.7kg

No loss this week. Kinda happy considering my eating was VERY average over the weekend. Also had a few workouts and games of basketball I didn't add to my log so not a bad week. Need to drop some of the weekend calories this week!

Week 8 Update

Lost 2kg this week! :eek: Down to 86.7kg.

I think this might be a weird week and a lot of that being water weight. Will see what happens this week.

SO I thought I should get some snaps before I go to Thailand and put on 10kg :( Just crappy iphone shots to give me an idea on how I'm progressing. I tried to shop them together but I'm a noob so I'll just post befores and afters.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciate it.

Although I'm down 10kg I still feel I have wasted the first 5 months :(. Hopefully the next few months are a LOT better.

You look terrific Crow, some great changes there!

Don't be disappointed, you have a handful of months left to apply yourself and hone that body even more. You'd be surprised what you can achieve in a short time with dedication and consistency!

In the meantime, enjoy every second of Thailand! :)

Well not quite where I'd like to be but getting there slowly. Took a quick shot just for comparison, I think the light is a bit flattering.

Back to the gym in 12 days. Last 5 months should be good.

BRING IT BISHES! :p

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Oh heaps cool. I was hoping that's the only thing people would notice.

Cant help it if i notice the little things. They are cute.

In all seriousness though, massive changes brahbrah. Didnt realise you had made such a big change! Keep up the good work fella.

It will only get better when the dream team reunites!

Last edited: