• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
One of the coaches that worked with GSP on his diet recently posted up the calories he ate and it wasn't a lot. In the 3500 range. Not gonna give you a bloated gut look.

I'm not buying the food giving you a GH gut look anyway.

Seen this photo of him last month, he seems a lot less bloated around the mid section
abuqa5yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know what you think when you've watched it. Weird card all in all...

First fight early stoppage I thought.

Second fight was weird. Points taken off without warning. Not that it probably would of mattered.

Middle fights can't really remember.

Main event was pretty bloody good. I really like both fighters, not sure who I wanted to win. Hendo is tough as nails and that massive right hand, what a hit, nearly knocked his nose off his face. Is shogun done now?

The fabio maldando fight was pretty good from a fans point of view. If you wanted to see good defensive ground or stricking technique you're not going to get it. He's really effective against low - mis level strikers who dont have much power as he can just take the shots but actually usuing head movement to avoid strikes isnt his strong point. l did like seeing him rip to the body and borderline knock to guy out on his feet in the last 20 seconds of the fight. The fight should have been stopped there l think though.

Good to see CB get a W back after getting screwed in the Tim Boestch (spelling?) fight.

l was looking forward to the Brandau (spelling?) vs Chope fight as well but since chope is a spouse abuser he was cut either the day of the fight or after the weigh ins... Brandau pocketed a show / win purse though but l would have liked to see him swing for the fences when he's in better shape unlike last time.

l did like the main event from a "oh shit" point of view, l didnt think Hendo looked good at all before landing that big shot which exploded shoguns nose. l think shogun is more or less shot and Hendo should retire l think after that fight. Go out on top with a W as his next fight he wont have TRT and it'll be against a higher ranked opponent. The only guy l see him beating thats ranked higher than him is little nog.

Whats everyones picks for tomorrows card??

KFG has Nelson via stoppage over Big Nog (l dont think l've back Nog in any UFC fight besides the Herman one)
I really want Kawajiri to beat Guida than for guida to be cut but l think guida wins a decision after Joe pumps up his 'endless gas tank' and his 'constantly evolving footwork'
John Howard by t/ko over lafare in the 1st or 2nd.
Theyre the only fights that have any relevance on rankings l think anyway. l am looking forward to the Bedford vs Yahya fight though. Hopefully bedford puts on a good performance and doesn't get grapple fucked.

Yeah am going for Big Country to finish Big Nog, would actually like to see him end up on the ground and use of some of his BJJ which we haven't seen for a long time, would be interesting to see it between Roy and Big Nog.

And agree with Guida, apart from jumping around all over the place with his hair going everywhere he does little else, boring fights.....but think he will win...

both bellator 116 and ufn 40 is tomorrow

for ufc i got Nelson, Kawajiri, Howard, Yahya, Nijem, Rosholt and Alers.

We got Aussie TUF final first, hope noke smashes cote, Noke is in need of a good run as he has been injured for quiet some time, also picking Kennedy over bisping
qymemata.jpg

I'm hoping Sonnen gets the W. I find his trash talking very entertaining and it seems like silva thinks he is just going to walk through silva.

Be nice to see Poirier in action again.

Also looking forward to watching Bisping getting punched in the face.

l still dont think Wand vs Sonnen will happen. Sonnen just called out Rich Franklin which doesn't make much sense even for Sonnen when he's meant to be fighting post steroid punch drunk Wandy.

Bisping over kennedy via decision than spitting on Mark Phinney (spelling?) again.
Cote over noke, l think he's finally going to stop someone as well after Joe pumps up his "1 punch power" that we havn't seen since he punched out the chinny Kendall Grove.
Dont really care about the TUF fights truth be told
Poirier over Akira as well than we can stop hearing about Akira hopefully... Hopefully Dustin puts him in the same leg lock Dustin Neace put him in on TUF and he tries the fake tap again only to get his knee popped.....

UFC today, 9am kickoff, knowing Kyle and his family I get super nervous watching him fight, he had a tough fight ahead of him, I hope he gets the win, he has had a bad run with injuries and really needs a win to get him up there in the ww division