• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hunt vs Lesnar. How good is that. They missed an opportunity. CT always said Lesnar was a hack and he could beat him.

Yeah I thought they were building suspense to say that [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; was the opponent. I guess Lensar wanted an easier payday.

Seriously though I thought it was going to be Mir. Rubber match and they fought at UFC 100.

Yeah I thought they were building suspense to say that [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; was the opponent. I guess Lensar wanted an easier payday.

Seriously though I thought it was going to be Mir. Rubber match and they fought at UFC 100.

Mir is probably still on medical suspension. You are going to be a bit rough after a Hunt KO for a while.

The MMA purists don't like Lesnar but I reckon he is great. One fight outside the UFC and then straight in. Heavyweight title not long later. If he didn't get sick it would have been great.

It's funny, I'm about 9 months behind on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and last year they were discussing Lesnar returning. They said he was in talks but opted out as he wasn't 100% committed, and unless you're 100%, you don't have any business fighting MMA elite. Joe was glad he didn't come back for a payday.

The money must be too good for UFC 200 for him to resist though. I highly doubt this is a long term thing for Lesnar. Probably trying to end his MMA "career" with a win. Honestly I don't really care about the fight as it's a spectacle more than a serious match.

It's funny, I'm about 9 months behind on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and last year they were discussing Lesnar returning. They said he was in talks but opted out as he wasn't 100% committed, and unless you're 100%, you don't have any business fighting MMA elite. Joe was glad he didn't come back for a payday.

The money must be too good for UFC 200 for him to resist though. I highly doubt this is a long term thing for Lesnar. Probably trying to end his MMA "career" with a win. Honestly I don't really care about the fight as it's a spectacle more than a serious match.

End it on a win with hunt isn't going to be easy.

I'm back listening to some of rogan podcasts of late and he has really changed. He used to be all about the conspiracy theories and I couldn't listen anymore but he has gone back the other way now.

I'm back listening to some of rogan podcasts of late and he has really changed. He used to be all about the conspiracy theories and I couldn't listen anymore but he has gone back the other way now.

Yeah he's had too many scholars and educated people on the podcast to debunk all the looney conspiracies. Can't really deny all the evidence over the years.

Really hoping Hunt can put on a big show and big KO, would imagine Lesnar wont be 100% match fit considering his time outside the octagon.

Really hoping Hunt can put on a big show and big KO, would imagine Lesnar wont be 100% match fit considering his time outside the octagon.

In MMA as we as seen of late anything can happen but I would have hunt being a pretty decent favorite for the fight.

For Lesnar to win, it would have to be a similar fight when he beat Carwin. Weather the storm and then submit Hunt. Lesnar has no punching power or any real stand up striking. So he has to win it on the ground.

For Lesnar to win, it would have to be a similar fight when he beat Carwin. Weather the storm and then submit Hunt. Lesnar has no punching power or any real stand up striking. So he has to win it on the ground.

Hunt doesn't overexert like Carwin did in that fight. He is always pretty measured but who knows how it will play out.

I would have loved to see a fully healthy 30 year old Brock and how he would have done with more time in the UFC. No matter what anyone says about him he is a great athlete. Hope he doesn't get pulled before the fight with the drug testing.

Lesnar has added some extra flair to this already awesome card.

I doubt Lesnar can submit Hunt. Hunt has fought some of the best submission fighters of all time - Fedor, Mir, Big Nog, and all those Pride fighters.

Style makes fights. For Lesnar to min it'll be ground n pound. Hunt has a few more options. Obviously Lesnar will shoot or bull rush Hunt at some stage, just a matter of if Hunt catches him or not before hand.

How good Hunt's wrestling is may dictate who wins.

I don't think Hunt's wrestling is what it used to be. He was a helpless child against Miocic, who held him there and beat him up for 5 rounds.

I don't think Hunt's wrestling is what it used to be. He was a helpless child against Miocic, who held him there and beat him up for 5 rounds.

I thought the Mir/Hunt fight might retire either of them. This fight could retire Hunt if it goes 'south' for him.

"Mark Hunt slams Brock Lesnar over doping scandal

A FURIOUS Mark Hunt has attacked Brock Lesnar live on air calling the heavyweight a “f***ing cheat”. The comments came after Brock Lesnar was revealed to have tested positive in an out-of-competition drug test. The two fought at UFC 200 last Sunday — a contest that was convincingly won by Lesnar............... “There’s no way he could weigh 265 (pounds) like me — he was about 500 kilos, there was no f***ing way he was weighing in at my weight. It just makes a mockery of the whole sport, it makes a fool out of all of us, all the people who’ve paid money for top end fighting — now all they’ve got is a cheat against a guy who doesn’t cheat. “It’s ridiculous, I think it’s rubbish and I think it’s time for the UFC to stand up. Otherwise I don’t want to be a part of this company and I think there’s a lot of fighters that understand.”"

http://www.news.com.au/sport/ufc/ma...l/news-story/04a8712f0d470afe2a0642f2c3a90d9b