• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
lol at you trying to take the moral high ground on insults

Remind me of your pet names for big mick?

I preferred my pet name for you.

You are misunderstanding my post. I like LPS, we have a few good discussions on here, there was no moral high ground. I just wanted a better insult than cow rooter.

It's gonna happen.

giphy.gif

Stiff what drug testing is there in boxing?

Noticed that since UFC introduced WADA testing, early to mid thirties is when a lot of guys were in their peak to now with strict testing that age looks really old. A lot of blokes aged very quickly.

I'm guessing they regret it's introduction.

Stiff what drug testing is there in boxing?

Noticed that since UFC introduced WADA testing, early to mid thirties is when a lot of guys were in their peak to now with strict testing that age looks really old. A lot of blokes aged very quickly.

I'm guessing they regret it's introduction.

Sorry I missed this post.

I remember the various State Athletic Commissions ran drug testing for Boxing. I just googled and found articles that say only one fight had Olympic Style drug testing and that only occurred as both Boxers agreed to it:

"Since then, Mayweather-Mosley is the only fight in the United States to have had OST."

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-b...or-olympic-style-drug-testing-for-every-fight

Another article stating that the WBC have started Olympic Style testing

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/20...-program-with-year-round-random-drug-testing/

Looks like they are going the same way as the UFC - trying to at least appear better tested.

What are your thoughts now?

Floyd claiming a date is set. Mcgregor putting the same date on his Facebook.

Dana saying that he won't stand in the way and he thinks it will happen.

I know that it's certainly not 100% yet but it's looking more likely

The one i worry about backing out is Floyd. He has the most to lose by taking the fight. He shouldn't lose but if he did it's a massive blow to his undefeated legacy plus he is getting old now.

Mcgregor is in the no lose situation. Massive dollars and if you lose it's not even your sport.

Yeah, I didn't realise Mayweather had a problem with Southpaws. McGregor being a Southpaw and Mayweather getting old makes it that bit more likely to happen.

It wouldn't happen if McGregor were a cert to get an arse whippin. That'd harm the UFCs' and McGregor's brand too much.

Mayweather has said he hasn't been in a Gym since the Pacman fight - fool. I want him to slaughter McGregor.

Yeah, I didn't realise Mayweather had a problem with Southpaws. McGregor being a Southpaw and Mayweather getting old makes it that bit more likely to happen.

It wouldn't happen if McGregor were a cert to get an arse whippin. That'd harm the UFCs' and McGregor's brand too much.

Mayweather has said he hasn't been in a Gym since the Pacman fight - fool. I want him to slaughter McGregor.

You are looking at this wrong. A loss doesn't hurt Connor at all, he is still as big after the Diaz loss when he went up two weight classes. He is going over to another sport and fighting one of the best of all time. Connor isn't even a boxer. Anyone with half a brain knows Connor wins easy in a MMA fight.

Mayweather has everything to lose in this, if anyone is backing out its mayweather. Connor and the UFC don't have anything to lose and plenty of dollars to make.

You are looking at this wrong. A loss doesn't hurt Connor at all, he is still as big after the Diaz loss when he went up two weight classes. He is going over to another sport and fighting one of the best of all time. Connor isn't even a boxer. Anyone with half a brain knows Connor wins easy in a MMA fight.

Mayweather has everything to lose in this, if anyone is backing out its mayweather. Connor and the UFC don't have anything to lose and plenty of dollars to make.

It's not about McGregor really, it's the UFC who haven't allowed this to happen. Why? Because MMA (and the UFC) don't want to do anything which might give Boxing a "leg up". If Mayweather slaughters McGregor then you run the risk of Boxing PPV's numbers and Advertising revenue increasing possibly/probably at the expense of the UFC. Bit like Soccer and Aussie Rules or Rugby League or Rugby Union etc.

It's not about McGregor really, it's the UFC who haven't allowed this to happen. Why? Because MMA (and the UFC) don't want to do anything which might give Boxing a "leg up". If Mayweather slaughters McGregor then you run the risk of Boxing PPV's numbers and Advertising revenue increasing possibly/probably at the expense of the UFC. Bit like Soccer and Aussie Rules or Rugby League or Rugby Union etc.

Dana has already said he is not going to stand in the way and thinks it will happen. It's not at the expense of UFC. Anyone watching knows it's a different sport and mcgregor should lose. If anything it promotes the UFC and makes Connor even bigger.

Your afl example goes against you. Israel Folau went to afl for the dollars. He was absolutely terrible, Wayne Carey even said he wouldn't get a game for Wagga twos. Has it hurt his profile in rugby? Everyone knows he is a rugby freak.

Floyd is the one with everything to lose in this. He will be the one who shuts it down.

Do you ever take the temperature of your Cows? If so how?

You're just fucken with me you Bovine Molester'er!

I heard this morning that it was set for October twenty-something. Hope Mayweather is taking it seriously. He told Freddie Roach that he hadn't stepped inside a Gym since the Pacquiao fight.

I saw picture of Floyd which I assume was recent. Looked like he'd been sucking on the Crack or Ice pipe............... he didn't look good.

Seems a lot of online boxing fans are upset at this fight. Claiming it's a disgrace to boxing. Why not just enjoy the freak show.

I think it's like I said earlier this is a no lose for Connor or UFC. Boxing and Floyd have it all to lose and some boxing fans are worried if connor comes out with a flurry and gets lucky and managed to catch Floyd early it is a bad look for their sport.