• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Are MMA fans the biggest bunch of fuckwits going around.

I will be watching it later but apparently they did their usually booing when someone is held against the cage or on the ground for any length of time.

Are these fuck sticks so thick they don't know they turned up to a MMA fight not a boxing match.

yeah. was a really good card, every fight was excellent (rare for ufc these days)

think i'd prefer to see AJ vs Jones than a DC vs Jones rematch.

Are MMA fans the biggest bunch of fuckwits going around.

I will be watching it later but apparently they did their usually booing when someone is held against the cage or on the ground for any length of time.

Are these fuck sticks so thick they don't know they turned up to a MMA fight not a boxing match.

I'd say 25% are. I went to the Adelaide card 2 weeks ago and the same fuckwits in the crowd were calling for them to be stood up when someone was attempting a submission.

It was mainly coming from the 50 year old dudes who only wear black jeans and an Eagles shirt, even to court appearances, has a sunken meth face and always has a can of Jack Daniels in their hands, regardless if it's the AM.

UFC fight night 68 early prelims have strated. main cards start @ midday.
IOX5W70.jpg

ben rothwell vs matt mitrione
yancy merdeiros vs dustin poirier
francisco rivera vs alex caceres
are among some of the better fights looking forward to.
fox sports 1 prelims in 20 mins, then fox sports 1 main card in 2hrs 20 mins

Last edited:
ye am having a lazy day too. trained at 7am, then a heap of food shopping, put the oven on and watch ufc :)

hahaha my boy poirtier does it again. bit of a mismatch there, destroyed him
another finish.

Matt Mitrione didn't learn. No good on the ground. Didn't a similar thing happen with Shaub. I had high hopes for Matt as a bit of a wild card in the heavy weight division.

Hendo said something before the fight he wanted to prove to people he still has it. I don't know, he is one of the greats and we all know he can knock out basically anyone on the planet if he hits them but the damage he has taken of late makes it worrying. He smashed it this fight and I suppose he knows better than us what he is doing.