• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I reckon Tate's is better and Dana was more interested in Conor's ass

C'mon Whitey. You're hanging with Stiffy bud. You're gonna have to try harder than that. I invented the 'rope-a-dope post'.

Gawd damn, I invented the 'rope-a-dope thread' :D

C'mon Whitey. You're hanging with Stiffy bud. You're gonna have to try harder than that. I invented the 'rope-a-dope post'.

Gawd damn, I invented the 'rope-a-dope thread' :D
What about now??

a5b6d5044e0043cb31bfa89545737887.jpg

^ lol clearly Tate is way hotter than Holms for suresy..

Holms in that same pose would have a third leg photobombing your retina.

If this is true, and this is the only place i can find which mentions it as official, i think its a big mistake for Conor, yes he should win and win easily, but Nate is no top contender even if he is fighter someone smaller, however he also nothing to lose and while a title isnt on the lone IF Conor happened to lose that would pretty much put and end to any thoughts of holding 2 belts....

Hahaha, yeah i saw this, all Nate said was everyone's on steroids, hahaha

Connor countered saying that Gilbert Melendez and Jake Shields had both been caught for PED usage. No one denied it! Very interesting.

Anyway the fight is happening at 170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coz Diaz is fat and out of shape. So Connor goes up from 145 to 170. This fight is retarded!

Lets just hope that after the fight that Nick and the Scrap Pack jump into the cage and give Connor a beating afterwards lol. Like they have done after other fights.

Is everyone pumped for the comain events or what?! Holms Vs Tate for the ass pervin' & potential scissorin', then Conor The Notorious McGregor Vs Nate I don't Give a Fuk Diaz for an all out brawl.. Yeehaaa
<span class="st">
<span class="st">
<span class="st">
<span class="st">

Yes indeed. The late withdrawal of dos Anjos has paved the way for an interesting match up... If Diaz can get inside McGregor's kicks and box / get it to the ground, it'll make for good viewing. Could be over in 13 seconds mind you.

That's notwithstanding the co main event and all the scissor action you speak of. Although Holm looks super dangerous - mad power for that division.