• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I forgot it was on (now the rugby has started lol)
But saw some highlights on mmajunkie. Rousey again dominant!

Yeah it was nice to see her win by something other than an armbar though.

To be honest i forgot also until i was flicking through channels and saw it yesterday morning. Made for a good sunday afternoon in.

Anyone watch UFC170 yesterday?

Yep watched it live, I thought the main card (although lacking some star power) was really good.

McDonald vs Maia was a great fight, Rousey dropped McMann in a manner that would make Bas Rutten proud, good show.

McDonald vs Maia was a great fight, really good contrast of styles.. DC was good too - that was over nice & quickly.

Yeah she did, McMann very gracious in defeat though..

The card didnt really have too many big name fights going on, it still wasnt the worst card theyve had this year though.
It was good to see Koch get a stoppage victory, he seems a little more suited to 55 I think as he has a bit more of a speed advantage now. Hes similar to mike swick when he was at 85, hes just got a bit more pop than swick had. In 2ish years I wouldnt be surprised if he was top 10.

The wonderboy v whittaker fight was a little disappointing, I was hoping rob would try a little harder to get in the clinch and go for take downs. I wouldnt mind joe silva matching thompson up with an ellenberger or a sanchez type fighter just so his hype train can be de railed again.

I thought Macdonald would have been able to really punish maia on the feet later on in the fight. I know its impressive when hes throwing 20 different types of strikes but I would have liked him to drop maia with punches to make a bit of a statement. He overcame a shitty first round to get a decent win though.

Rousey fight, meh... just cant get excited about her fights unless guyborg comes to the ufc after making 35 a few times.

He was always going to be a bum though. He lasted longer than l thought he would.... It was similar to the Rory Macdonald vs Che Mills fight, they tried to pump Mills up soo much before the fight so when Rory squashed him it would seem 'impressive' some how. Joe was borderline licking his asshole before the fight than was 'surprised' when Rory walked through him.... Go go UFC hype machine

Gilbert Melendez and Anthony Pettis to coach the next ultimate fighter season. l'm glad they made a deal with Gil but l dont like that fact they'll both be out for a lot longer while filming some amateur fighters winging punches at each other.

after all that drama DW made about Gilbert, saying he better start looking elsewhere, freaking just shows what a pure business man dana is, trying to discredit Gil to get him cheaper

WELL IT FAILED! FUCK YOU DANA!
ahh that feels bettter now

Cormier was impressive fighting a no body, Rousey just did what she had to do but i thought it was a premature stopage, McMann was trying to get and of course you are going to take a little punishment getting up, but in saying this she was dropped by a great couple of knees to the body especially the last one which dropped her. rest of the fight ok but nothing really special.

l really wouldn't mind Cyborg coming in and straight up fucking Rhonda up for 4 rounds before stopping her in the 5th. Im talking Maynard vs Edgar round 1 through the first 4 rounds just to shut her mouth. Oh and to top it off than Rhonda gets popped for PED's. KFG isnt her biggest fan.

Anyone see Mark Coleman selling his Pride trophy on ebay?