• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Did anyone else get the sense that Ronda was toying with Meisha for 2 rounds and just wanted to bust up her nose a bit before taking the arm home?

The skill gap between those two has grown even wider since their strikeforce fight.

Sickening career ending injury for Silva, respect to Weidman tho, the man is a beast.

Not toying as such, maybe just wanting to show off some of her newly obtained and improved striking skills, not to mention inflicting a bit of pain along the way and the outside possibility of getting a tko?????? But I thought a submission, not necessarily by arm bar was always going to be on the cards...

I agree. Show off a bit of the striking but I think its even more impressive she still finished with the arm bar still. Misha would have been training for probably 6 months to avoid this arm bar and still couldn't.

Looking forward to:

Kendricks vs Lawler for the vacant welterweight belt

Weidman vs Belfort (and how he goes against other big names in the division if he beats Belfort)

Rousey vs McMann (and vs Zingano if she beats McMann)

Looking forward to:

Kendricks vs Lawler for the vacant welterweight belt

Weidman vs Belfort (and how he goes against other big names in the division if he beats Belfort)

Rousey vs McMann (and vs Zingano if she beats McMann)

Weidman v Belfort can't wait. Belfort is on a demolition path and cant get much better credentials than beating anderson twice. Should be good.

Anything rousey is in. The bitch is mental. Its great.

Travis Browne.

Mark hunt is great to watch. Swinging big bombs.

Jonny Hendricks. Is he the real deal?

Weidman v Belfort can't wait. Belfort is on a demolition path and cant get much better credentials than beating anderson twice. Should be good.

Anything rousey is in. The bitch is mental. Its great.

Travis Browne.

Mark hunt is great to watch. Swinging big bombs.

Jonny Hendricks. Is he the real deal?

I still dont rate Hendricks, I think Condit will destroy him in 5 rounds, then you got other big hitters like woodley/lombard that could cause him grief, even Diaz would pick him apart IMO, whoever wins that belt will not hold onto it for long, I think 5 round condit is going to be hard to beat in that division

Im looking forward to seeing shields fight Lombard, if Lombard beats him it will prove he is a legit threat, Also looking forward to JBJ vs Gus 2, as the first left a lot of questions to be answered, im also keen to see Connor McGreggor get a fight with a top 5 FW, to see if the hype train is real,
Any fight with Jose Aldo is always good and as much as I love BJ Penn and Frankie Edgar, Im not looking forward to it as everytime I watch Penn lose you see it take a piece out of him and frankie beat prime Penn twice, over the hill Penn doesnt stand a chance

Other than the currently vacant welterweight belt, anyone think we will see any other belts change hands this year?

Other than the currently vacant welterweight belt, anyone think we will see any other belts change hands this year?

LHW- cormier/gus
MW- shogun
WW-condit/lawler/lombard/woodley/shields
LW- Melendaz/benson/thompson/diaz
FW-Mendez/Edgar/Cub/KZ/
BW- prob the only division I think the champ is safe

LHW- cormier/gus
MW- shogun
WW-condit/lawler/lombard/woodley/shields
LW- Melendaz/benson/thompson/diaz
FW-Mendez/Edgar/Cub/KZ/
BW- prob the only division I think the champ is safe

I'm pretty much with you there mate...

Also i think Rousey has her 2 toughest opponents to date coming up in McMann & Zingano.

Also just read this morning multiple reports that Anderson Silva is NOT retiring from the UFC.

I'm pretty much with you there mate...

Also i think Rousey has her 2 toughest opponents to date coming up in McMann & Zingano.

Also just read this morning multiple reports that Anderson Silva is NOT retiring from the UFC.

Im not really into the womans division yet, just not stacked enough, Weidman is still young and improving and I think he just has Andersons number, after this layoff/recovery and rehab I just cant see him coming back the same, the amount of pain he was in when that leg broke has got to haunt you a bit, GSP superfight would be cool

Anyone catch UFC169 yesterday? I missed it...

Catching up on various results/news via youtube & the usual MMA sites etc this morning.

Anyone catch UFC169 yesterday? I missed it...

Catching up on various results/news via youtube & the usual MMA sites etc this morning.

Missed it. Heard it was shit. Record for the most results going to judges.

I hate fights going to judges.