• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I couldn't call it, thought it was to close.. Had to wait for the judges decision.. Even they had it as a split decision so it could have gone either way.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching josh koscheck getting ko'd :)

thought hendricks was very unlucky.. but the old saying, to be the champ you gotta beat the champ - thought he did that in 2 rounds, and the other 3 were a stalemate

silva v weidman i'm expecting silva to show up and it be an absolute demolition

Johnny had rounds 1-3
GSP rounds 4-5

I like both fighters anyways.

Did Overeem end up fighting Mir? or did he fail his piss test again?

The Koscheck and Lawler fights were good.

Johnny had rounds 1-3
GSP rounds 4-5

I like both fighters anyways.

Did Overeem end up fighting Mir? or did he fail his piss test again?

The Koscheck and Lawler fights were good.

Overeem did not fight,

I think weidman will sub Silva

I would like to see Woodley fight Lombard,

Fight Metrics gave GSP the win with more overall strikes and equal amount of takedowns, I personally think something was up with GSP, he just didnt seem himself,

What the fuck. Just watched the fight. What fight were they watching.

Apparently you can win a fight by using your head to stop punches and not landing any decent ones of your own.

GSPs head looked like it went through a meat grinder.

Fuck, totally surprised at that, that is certainly proof you can't leave the decision in the hands of the judges, I had Hendricks winning at least 3 rounds and did much more damage, Hendricks looked like he hadn't even been hit at the end of the fight........

A GSP win. Yes he got marked up in the first two rounds but he worked hard in every round. Henricks just didn't work enough. I don't know how Towbridge could score the first round to Henricks because it was clearly a GSP round and the other two judges scored it as such. If Trowbridged scored that first round 10 -9 to GSP as is should have been it would be 48 - 47 from all three judges. Not the best of fights.

BZQCuFYCcAAI__a.jpg

A GSP win. Yes he got marked up in the first two rounds but he worked hard in every round. Henricks just didn't work enough. I don't know how Towbridge could score the first round to Henricks because it was clearly a GSP round and the other two judges scored it as such. If Trowbridged scored that first round 10 -9 to GSP as is should have been it would be 48 - 47 from all three judges. Not the best of fights.

BZQCuFYCcAAI__a.jpg

I must have seen a different fight.

I had Hendricks ahead after the first two rounds but couldn't really call it after that... Had to wait for the judges decision..

Not sure if the Weidman rematch is a great move on Silva's behalf as if he loses again its probably not going to look great on his record.

Might have to go back and watch the GSP fight again, I had him winning the first 3 RSS and then maybe GSP winning the last 2, nd then if GSP retires or steps away or whatever is he going to vacate the title, which would mean Hendricks would have to fight again for the title.

As for Silva I think if he loses again to Weidmen he will retire, I don't think it will do heaps of damage to his career or record considering he has been so dominant, can anyone see Weidman being so dominant? I cant .....

Who would be next in line to fight against Hendricks for the title should GSP vacate it?

I cant see Weidman being as dominant as Silva has been. RE: retirement, i think your probably right.

GSP wont vacate it, app he got some chick pregga's but he want to abort and she doesnt,

so many people that could beat Hendricks obvious one is condit but also Woodley/Story/lombard, I think Diaz could give him a run, Askin(if they ever sign him)
he will never be a long term champ(if he ever is champ)

Robbie Lawler is trying to push for a fight against Hendricks....would be a pretty good slugfest I reckon. I'd like to see Condit get another shot, he never gives up, a real warrior.

Geez I wish I could follow MMA without having to put up with Dana White constantly in our faces all the time. He's a fkn douchebag...his ranting after the fight was ridiculous. He got all shitty about GSP retiring, saying no way he'll allow it. One of the reporters at the press conference asked shouldn't you check what the problem is before commenting.

For a guy who's meant to be the president of the UFC he's got a distinct lack of class. You'd never see Demetriou, David Gallop or James Sutherland carry on like this fuckwit.

I'd like to see his good mate Roy Nelson clock him with a swinging overhead right, put him nighty night, and then the Nevada State Athletic Commission give him a 6 month medical suspension.

Robbie Lawlor has been fantastic of late and it is great to see, when he first started out fighting i was a big follower and then he seemed to lose his way for a while there...

Would make a good fight i think...