• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
WHAT A FUCKING LOAD OF BULL lol they should never make such a fight a no contest its the same with jones vs mat hamill both clearly werent going to lose.. but get a no contest what the hell for why didnt they give akiyamas fight with vitor a nc? that was far worst then this could of ever been i like mario hes the best ref imo but that was a terrible call...

Yeah i saw one, it was his second last punch. The rest were fine looking at the reply, few to the ear and a couple to the shoulder. Bad call but Mario was behind them and couldn't see. Meh, these things happen.

Well "Paul Harris" wouldn't be anywhere near 84kg when he fought.

C'mon Rumble! If it goes more then 1 fast paced round his fucked though... I think.

UFC 142 Tipping Results

DKD:
Aldo via tko - 2 points
Rumble -
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 4 Points

Fedor:
Mendes via decision -
Belfort - 1 Point
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 3 Points

Relevant:
Aldo via decision - 1 Point
Johnson -
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barbosa - 1 Point

Total - 3 Points

Candyflip:
Aldo via tko - 2 Points
Belfort - 1 Point
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 5 Points

Kungfoogoo:
Aldo via tko - 2 points
Johnson -
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 4 Points

BigJim:
Aldo via tko - 2 points
Johnson -
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 4 Points

Shrek:
Aldo via decision - 1 Point
Johnson -
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 3 Points

Jzpowahz:
Aldo via tko - 2 Points
Vitor - 1 Point
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Etim -
Total - 4 Points

Hyjak:
Aldo via tko - 2 Points
Johnson -
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Etim -
Total - 3 Points

Adrian440:
Mendes via decision -
Belfort - 1 Point
Palhares - 1 Point
Silva -
Barboza - 1 Point
Total - 3 Points

Does everyone want to do this for just the numbered events only (The next event would be UFC 143 - Diaz vs Condit on Feb 5) or for any UFC card e.g. Guillard vs Miller(Januray 21) and Evans vs Davis (January 28)?

I'm not fussed either way KFG. Just means I'll have to study the form guide more closely... :)

I'll be overseas for the next 2 weeks, so will put my tips in now:

Diaz v Condit - it's the end of Nick's giant run here - CONDIT in the 2nd by KO.
Nelson v Werdum - wow, great match-up. I've always liked Werdum and I'm gonna tip him to finally put Big Country on the canvas. WERDUM (by KO)
Koschek v Pierce - this is a HUGE step-up in class for Pierce and I see Kos taking this one easily, in any manner he likes. KOSCHEK
Barao v Jorgensen - Barao has all the runs on the board. I expect him to overpower the smaller man. BARAO

I assume they are the only ones we'll be tipping, but just in case of a catastrophic injury and a card reschedule, other match picks are : Herman, Poirer, Riddle, Figueroa, Brown.

Last edited: