• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Jzpowahz - Nice pick with Etim, his a roughy but in with a decent shot. His paying $3+ not that it matters as well.

Candy - Johnson is huge, its crazy. He said he got up to 230 pounds between one of his camps due to going out and partying etc but his naturally a huge guy.
johnson-arlovski_medium.jpg

I was seriously considering picking Etim. He's got good striking and loves going for the guillotine when guys rush him, but I don't think Barboza will be going for takedowns. I give Barboza the edge in the standup, his kicks are top drawer.

UFC 142 WEIGH INS
Jose Aldo (145) vs. Chad Mendes (144)
Vitor Belfort (186) vs. Anthony Johnson (197*)
Rousimar Palhares (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (184)
Erick Silva (169) vs. Carlo Prater (170)
Edson Barboza (154) vs. Terry Etim (155)

Anthony Johnson missed weight by 12 pounds. He will not attempt to make weight, but has to be 205 pounds or under when he enters the cage tomorrow.
That basically means goodbye to Rumble if he loses. 12 pounds is a lot and we don't know how much he had to dehydrate himself to get there so if he can'y rehdrate incase he goes over the 205 stipulated limit he's screwed...

**Edit - If you want to join this comp you've got less then a day to put your tips in**

Last edited:
Anthony Johnson missed weight by 12 pounds. He will not attempt to make weight, but has to be 205 pounds or under when he enters the cage tomorrow.
There you go - trying to make Middleweight consistently for this guy, when he is almost certainly on the juice, is just crazy. He didn't just barely miss it, he shot completely into another weight class!

Go to Light Heavyweight and take your chances Rumble.

There you go - trying to make Middleweight consistently for this guy, when he is almost certainly on the juice, is just crazy. He didn't just barely miss it, he shot completely into another weight class!

Go to Light Heavyweight and take your chances Rumble.

Its getting beyond a joke now with him. He made the welterweight (170pounds) every one out of three tries, moves up to middleweight so he can make weight and misses it by the most he's ever missed weight by.

UFC 142 Weigh in Pic ^^^^^^

He weighed 197 while looking a little gaunt and sucked in and with him not being able to fully rehydrate if he doesn't get a quick finish im thinking he's going to get destroyed, he does deserve that though to be fair.

Its getting beyond a joke now with him. He made the welterweight (170pounds) every one out of three tries, moves up to middleweight so he can make weight and misses it by the most he's ever missed weight by.

He walks around at 231 in the off season (when he's 'partying'!!)

Madness.

Hmm I thinking..
Mendes - UD
Vitor Belfort
Palhares
Silva
Barboza

Got no idea what Rumble is doing... wonder whats gonna happen to him after...

Also I hate the Brazilian crowd, throwing drinks last time, this time chanting 'your gonna die' to Chad.... loving competitors form your country is one thing but thats pretty bad imo. and Dana white praised them saying they where 'amazing/unbelievable'...

I can't see anything. I've got audio but theres too many "play now" banners to see.

Edit - Found it and holy shit what timing!

im not that impressed with edsons last 2 performances before this tho he barley beat ross pearson and anthony but then again they are 2 top strikers in lw but that was probably one of the sweetest head kick kos this dude def has sweet technique just like his kick against anthony and yea STREAMS TEND TO BLOW ADDS GALORE AND PAUSING ITS ANNOYING AS.