• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We've got one week till UFC-145 Evans vs Jones (Sunday 22 April), the Wiman fight was scraped and in it's place is Eddie Yagin vs Mark Hominick.

Not sure im really a fan of them trying to cover the UFC shows like they would a baseball game or basketball.... Them being fox by the way.

Whats everyones thoughts on Gustaffson as well? Top10? 3 Fights away from title shot?

l think he needs 2-3 more wins with 1-2 wins over top10 wrestlers because he got grapple fucked by Davis and l think that would happen again against an Evans, davis, henderson...maybe even bader?

Last edited:
Also lol at Dana White putting 500k on bones to win over evans.... Seems a little odd that he's allowed to bet on fights..

Well done to the Swede, hometown crowd and all that, applause, but seriously, who's he gonna beat next? Everytime he got clipped he had a look on his face like it would be the last punch he would take that night (shades of Brock). If Thiago could have got hold of him, Gussie's arse would have been grass. The UFC is littered with guys like this - one great fight and suddenly they're world beaters?! Laugh out loud...

Top 10 fights he could face:

Jon Jones? Puhlease nigga!
Rashad Evans? No.
Dan Henderson? Not a chance.
Mauricio “Shogun” Rua? Nope.
Phil Davis - possibly, but I'd bet no.
Ryan Bader - I'd say no.
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - possibly
Lyoto Machida - no.
Rampage Jackson - even Rampage coud deck this sucka.

I can't see him going any further at this level.

And Goldie.... shut the FUCK UP with the Jon Jones comparisons already!!! I mean, LOL!

Well done to the Swede, hometown crowd and all that, applause, but seriously, who's he gonna beat next? Everytime he got clipped he had a look on his face like it would be the last punch he would take that night (shades of Brock). If Thiago could have got hold of him, Gussie's arse would have been grass. The UFC is littered with guys like this - one great fight and suddenly they're world beaters?! Laugh out loud...

Top 10 fights he could face:

Jon Jones? Puhlease nigga! Agreed
Rashad Evans? No. Agreed
Dan Henderson? Not a chance. Agreed
Mauricio “Shogun” Rua? Nope. Agreed
Phil Davis - possibly, but I'd bet no. Agreed, would look the same as the first fight
Ryan Bader - I'd say no. This as well as the Nog fight would be his best chance
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - possibly See above
Lyoto Machida - no. Agreed
Rampage Jackson - even Rampage coud deck this sucka. Yeah... Have to agree with that one as well even though Rampage hasn't looked good at all lately. isn't he done with the UFC as well? Or was that just another Rampage brain fart..

I can't see him going any further at this level.

And Goldie.... shut the FUCK UP with the Jon Jones comparisons already!!! I mean, LOL!

Dude, Goldie gets annoying with his comparisons. Just because Gustaffson is tall, rangy and has that awkward Dom Cruz footwork doesn't mean he's like Jones... Not on the same level, he beat a 40 year old vladdy and a top 20 silva coming off a 1 year 'lay off'

Me first, as usual:

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans - Main Event - Jones by Sub
Rory Macdonald vs Che Mills - Macdonald
Brendan Schaub vs Ben Rothwell - Schaub
Miguel Torres vs Michael McDonald - Torres
Mark Homonick vs Eddie Yagin - Hominick

Got your picks Candy, l generally like to wait till after the weigh ins to pick just incase a someone comes in looking like death in a 50/50 match.

Me first, as usual:

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans - Main Event - Jones by Sub
Mark Homonick vs Eddie Yagin - Hominick

Yeah i think your about right with the tips, although i dont know about Jones but Sub, iam thinking TKO....

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans - Jones by TKO
Mark Homonick vs Eddie Yagin - Yagin

Jones - TKO
McDonald
Schaub
Torres
Hominick

I didn't copy, I swear. I'd already done my tips on mma playground and they were the same!