• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Will have to watch again.

Bloody close though (besides 3rd lol).

I thought Ian had it too, stuffing the takedowns, getting the punches in won him the first.

Wtf was Johnson saying? He had the better of the takedowns in the first 2 rounds.... You had zero takedowns....

I had him winning the second but Ian won the frist l thought and definately won the 3rd.

Yeah, takedowns are not scored well, if someone shoots for 5 or so takedowns gets none, the defender should get points.

Wow though, nice TKO, didn't expect that.

Great finish from Martin. Was a decent fight but wasn't mind blowing though. Back to the drawing board for Thiago.

Sweet, was wondering about that weigh in.

Also new news, Ian McCall and Demetrious Johnson was a draw, screw up by the commission. There will be a rematch....

Edit: Dat arse...

Last edited:
Just read the article after you said that. That's what they had that 4th round for... I don't think it should have even went to a 4th though.

Yeah shes got a great ass on her

Also say Tate's boyfriend former UFC fighter Brain caraway saying he wants to smash her teeth in and break her arm.... REally..... Really.....

Rouseys a bad chick man, She hit like 4/4 takedowns with 2 of them being throws. Her standup is still laking but no chicks going to come close to her on the ground.

I'll need to watch it, any of the other fights good??

Definately watch it, real good fight.

Don't watch noons vs thompson. Thompson just layed on him basically... He did admit that though and said his performance was 'shit'.

Daley vs .... The asian chap was decent. Not a barn burner though.

Scott smith vs... Black guy? Was short and sweet.

Jacare's fight was kind of boring though. Didn't see the undercard at all so maybe there was something decent there.. Oh the sarah Kauffman (spelling) fight was apparentely FOTN worthy.

Feels like forever since I've seen some MMA action.

Fuarrrrrrrk, I'm hangin out for it

BRING

IT

ON

!!!

Ufc Sweden is... 2ish weeks away and then UFC 145 is the week after.

Update: Frank Mir a possible replacement for Overeem to fight Dos Santos.

Personally i think Overeem would have killed JDS, but i guess we will never know..........not really surprised either, was only a matter of time before he returned a positive drug test.

Would love to see Frank Mir against JDS, although dont know if Frank has the stand up, but then again if is goes to the ground i would think JDS would be in real trouble.

Big Fan of Mir

Hahaha, It really was only a matter of time for overeem. Big fan of his, I thought he'd beat JDS. Wonder how long his out for and what will happen with him. Hope its not to long and he stays top contender.

Mir vs JDS could be interesting, Mir lacks the stand up, jds probably has decent ground work, but mir easily has it there. Mir would had been training his wrestling for cain, while JDS wouldn't had been for so thats intersting.

I say bring in Hunt vs Jds lol.

as for 145, pretty poor card imo. I hope rashard destroys Jones, but its unlikely.