• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new logo required

Quite you.

Back on topic. Was wondering how hard it would be to have numerous logo's and each time the home page is refreshed it cycles through them ?

That defeats the purpose of having a logo in the first place. A logo should be recognisable and representative. Multiple logos would just dilute the recognisable aspect.

Quite you.

Back on topic. Was wondering how hard it would be to have numerous logo's and each time the home page is refreshed it cycles through them ?

yes boss?:confused:?

Multiple logos sounds useless, what would the point of having a logo be then?

I think the name AUSBB is more recognizable than any picture or logo. That's my opinion anyway. I don't tell some one about the site and describe the logo, I just say AUSBB blah blah blah.

I didn't mean logos. I meant pictures like the one you posted. Still have 1 "logo", nut it would be cool to have different pictures that cycle through at the top with AUSBB in some sort of font in the corner.

I think the name AUSBB is more recognizable than any picture or logo. That's my opinion anyway. I don't tell some one about the site and describe the logo, I just say AUSBB blah blah blah.

I didn't mean logos. I meant pictures like the one you posted. Still have 1 "logo", nut it would be cool to have different pictures that cycle through at the top with AUSBB in some sort of font in the corner.

oh i see what you mean, that actually sounds good, would look good i reckon. Rather than just a blank space between ausbb and sponsor area. Talking about sponsors i think theres a lot of sponsors, do any of them even associate with ausbb (apart from bulknutrients,bioflex,nobullsupplements, little bloke fitness and gym direct).

This is what I was getting at..

Excuse the shit photoshop quality.

lee-priest-tom-platz-biggest-triceps.png

arnold.png

This is my idea, just screwed round with it on photoshop for a bit. (Stole Callan's barbell too, hope you don't mind lol :p). Wasn't going to post it but may aswell.

attachment.php

ausbb1.jpg

Attachments

• AUSBB1.jpg
    AUSBB1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 78
Thats good Azz, im guessing a real picture of a bodybuilder will go there where you drawed the man? Admin should put a poll to decide who goes there?

I like it Azz, but I think the guy needs to be behind the Ausbb and barbell, like in the background kinda, like an outline maybe.

Thats good Azz, im guessing a real picture of a bodybuilder will go there where you drawed the man? Admin should put a poll to decide who goes there?

Yeah the picture was an actual bodybuilder, I just cropped it and put an effect over it.

I like it Azz, but I think the guy needs to be behind the Ausbb and barbell, like in the background kinda, like an outline maybe.

That's what I originally was thinking, putting it behind the logo, with the outline like a 3d effect popping out with the background colour? I put the pic to the right though because half the guys arm was missing :p - could easily get a different picture though.

I like them mate, nice and simple, not overwhelming.

But depends on if Greame(sp?) wants something 'similar' or completely different to the current.

I like them mate, nice and simple, not overwhelming.

But depends on if Greame(sp?) wants something 'similar' or completely different to the current.

Thanks man :). Yeah no idea. I just enjoy doing things like this so was having a bit of a play around. I only really know the basics of photoshop so it's good to practice.

I made a couple more.

attachment.php

AND

attachment.php

What do you guys think?

Azz, can you try for a fit women in the first pic? It would be interesting to see what it's like. A positive alternative to two buff dudes

The second image is too compressed for my liking. Can you try losing a bit off the torso to correct the vertical ratio. Also, consider using the plates in place of the dude's guns.

On both pics if you can get the same texture of the ausbb text onto the plates it would look pretty schmick!

Azz, can you try for a fit women in the first pic? It would be interesting to see what it's like. A positive alternative to two buff dudes

The second image is too compressed for my liking. Can you try losing a bit off the torso to correct the vertical ratio. Also, consider using the plates in place of the dude's guns.

On both pics if you can get the same texture of the ausbb text onto the plates it would look pretty schmick!

Great suggestions :D - I think your ideas would look awesome. I'll try my best and see what I come up with, no promises I'll make it look good though, I'm pretty average lol.

Great suggestions :D - I think your ideas would look awesome. I'll try my best and see what I come up with, no promises I'll make it look good though, I'm pretty average lol.

it's a bit of fun for the less professional designers amongst us! :p

I have a concept but I haven't drawn much since my late teens so i'm busy trying to find pics that I can make the concept from.

Slowly getting there :)