• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new logo required

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Ok have decided that maybe it is time to redesign the ausbb logo , bring it up to date with some more modern , along the same lines with the barbell, but a bit more modern

i created the logo many years ago and not being much of a graphic artist the logo we have is what we got

Anyone out there good with designs willing to update the logo a bit ? of course there is some cash up for grabs so throw us a quote via pm and we'll take it from there

remove a few of the plates on each side of the barbell to make it more in line with what goes on at gyms in todays world ;)

im half way through drawing a new barbell on paint... anyone else having a crack??

just copied and pasted the writing from original logo, drew the barbell. obviously not 100% just needs to have the writing centered and a few touch ups.
aasrgearg.jpg

gfsfdtgag.jpg

I've only been here 5 minutes but I like the barbell. You might be able to muck about with the type but I'd be keeping that barbell as is.

Callan, as an artist you make a good powerlifter. :)
happy-epic-win.png
lol

instead of callans idea, you could get a picture of arnolds bicep?

188370562_8fe0f3cba9%255B1%255D.jpg

maybe not arnold, but an actually bodybuilder or something similar?

Could have callans idea and decorate the blue space with some bodybuilders?

The girls will probably be in uproar about that Liam..

"I wouldn't suck him off, therefor he is not banner material."

I'm personally all for it though, great idea!

The girls will probably be in uproar about that Liam..

"I wouldn't suck him off, therefor he is not banner material."

I'm personally all for it though, great idea!

your going to drive all the girls away...