• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jchens Transformation

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Jchen
Height: 6'
Weight: 241.5lb as of this morning

Squat: 180
Bench: 130
Dead: 220

Goal: Get lean and get into the best shape of my life by 31st December 2012.

P1070842.png

P1070844.png

P1070846.png

Monster of a colt whose legs run one way while his body goes the other. Trainer has him in hand, nose fluffer is on and stewards have advised blinkers as well. If he can fulfill his obvious pedigree lines, and run to type, could give this field a mighty scare. No form yet to see, but early trackwork will be the best guide.

Wait and see.

Thanks boys. Yes Max, motivated more than ever. Can't wait to get this cast off and get this show on the road. Diet starts Feb 1st, cast comes off on the 2nd.

LOL @ DKD......full of spirit mate, love it!

Good luck Jchen, you just made this even harder to win IMO lol, man I wish I had your max lifts, lookin bloody strong mate.

Graeme

We need more mental disintegration in this comp (ala Steve Waugh). I'm thinking of going on a sledging rampage!

good luck...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOznujyKsoc"][/ame]

Last edited:
Cast is off,

Public health doctors are idiots ( mostly ).

6 weeks until upperbody training can commence.

Diet has commenced.

Feeling good, looking forward to getting back into it.

I like training legs 2 - 3 times a week though, I may try and keep them going at 2.

Anterior pelvic tilt has occurred from not being able to SLDL and Squat, stretching was almost near impossible without the help of my training partner.

Will commence remedial massage ASAP to try and get everything back in order.

Looking juicy Jesse! lol

Keep going, you have a terrific shape.

Also, mad men hair ftw :p

Calf raises? Seated & standing! Quads are strong.

Great work! How's the wrist now? Any continued problems? Or all good?

Regardless, massive effort & really great work Mr :)