• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Genetics, this guy has the best IMO.

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Yes he has terrible gyno, check these genetics though.

I present, Peter Molner.

Peter_Molnar08.jpg

Peter_Molnar02.jpg

peter_molnar.jpg

Peter_Molnar01.jpg

petermolnar72.jpg

petermolnar33.jpg

petermolnar18.jpg

Would he be more attractive if he went for more of a "UFC" body?

..... And god help us all if he did..,,,,,

Guy is incredible. Maybe ironic but his muscles to me stand out more without the bucket load of tanning products.

No lower ab separation 2/10
waste of good hormones

no homo though this is pretty awesome. His front double biceps pose is perfect

I think most BBers look better without the tan tbh. Just that it shows the definition better on stage

So does Jchen....I think he is still trying to find the switch to go from limbic to cerebral.

pretty dam impressive. also no hgh gut, lets hope it stays this way!

lol @ people saying hes unattractive
lol @ people saying hes on roids

Lol cmon ease up, how often are guys talking about girls on here. No WAY a picture of any girl gets posted and someone doesnt rate her attractiveness.

Have seen this dude before...dont think he is a pro yet...heard something about him going for it this year...not sure.

Lets hope he can keep that shape and still put on size....coz if he does turn pro he will look like a little boy on stage with the big guys.

Looks sick though...would love to look like that....my waist will never be that small though lol

lol @ people saying hes unattractive
lol @ people saying hes on roids
Why?
I think it's fair to say that a) the gyno does look extremely unattractive and even ridiculous
And b) He is on roids is he not?

Last edited: