• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BigJim's 2012 Transformation

You are going to look a LOT bigger when you lean up. Keep at it mate.

Lets hope so mate.

I have noticed my arms and legs look smaller when im just standing there normally but are the same size when i flex them. They have better shape now unflexed but they arent as big.

I guess that was just fat though making them look bigger than they actualy where.

Looking good mate, good to see a few transformation pics coming through

Thanks Dicko. I plan to chuck a pic up every now and then for progress.

Keeps it interesting.

Not only do you look a shit load more built but also have that don't mess with me look on lockdown.

hahahaha. Thanks Relevant.

I plan to add to this "look" soon with a 3/4 sleeve :p

5 kgs to go.....

Counting down dave. Gonna be great!

Weight Update 11/02/2012

104.9kg

700g loss.

So I'm back under 105kg!

The last time I was under 105kg was back in September 2010 when I got to my lowest BW of 104.8kg. I'm 100g off lol!

I plan on powering through this time all the way to 100kg. Then I will see if I need to drop more fat from there.

Quick leg shot. Starting to see a little more definition but not heaps.

20120216103432.jpg

Fwaark you got some awesome mass on them quads man, nice weight loss mate, you starting to look awesome.

G

Fwaark you got some awesome mass on them quads man, nice weight loss mate, you starting to look awesome.

G

Thanks bud :)

My quads are my best body part by far.

Weight Update

105.0kg

100g Gain

Really surprised by this. I ate really, really bad the week I had off from gym and I have only gained 100g... I was eating takeaway and chocolate and ice cream but 1 strict week later and I'm only 100g heavier.

Now that I'm all healed up I will start some hiit and see what happens.

Thanks bud :)

Really surprised by this. I ate really, really bad the week I had off from gym and I have only gained 100g... I was eating takeaway and chocolate and ice cream but 1 strict week later and I'm only 100g heavier.

Now that I'm all healed up I will start some hiit and see what happens.

Can you estimate the calories? Most likely you were at maintenance or slightly above.

Can you estimate the calories? Most likely you were at maintenance or slightly above.

I ate 2 bacon, egg and cheese muffins, 2 packets mi goreng and acan of frankies, boost chocolate bar, meat lovers pizza and 3 scoops cookies and cream ice cream.

Did a quick look on calorie king and it works out to be about 4200 calories. I think maintenance would be about 3000 calories.

The other days where just as bad lol

shit yeah, BIG quads!

Heehee thanks

How the abs coming along?

Damn annoying aren't they!

I still have a gut man. I'm still a way off from abs at this stage.

My mate bought me an ab roller for my bday so that should be interesting :D

Saturday 10/03/2011

Weight Update

104.8kg

200g loss.

Ok so I am back under 105kg and back on track to hitting 100kg.

104.8kg is what I got to as my lowest in September 2010. Now it's time to beat this and get under 104.8kg, and then onto 100kg.

Let's do this!!!

Last edited:
Cant believe this is over already!

My year had a lot of ups and downs, literally. I started the year at just under 110kg before getting down to around 105ish around April. Then when all the way up to ~118kg mid-year before getting back into the grove to finish the year strongly with an end weight of 102.5kg.

About 4 months ago i switched to a PHAT routine to try and add more muscle and take the focus away from strength training. This has worked well and in the last 4 months i have added a pleasing amount of muscle, especially on my back and lats which was pretty poor at the beginning of the year. I think my shoulders, which have always been lagging, grew a fair amount :)

Anyways, here are my comparison pics.

frontrelaxcompare.jpg

backrelaxcompare.jpg

siderelaxcompare.jpg

frontflexcompare2.jpg

backflexedcompare.jpg

latscropped.jpg
qwads.jpg

Looking forward to going again next year!

Looks like you have leaned out a bit, nice effort.

How did you get the photos next to each other like that??

I want to do mine the same.

Looks like you have leaned out a bit, nice effort.

How did you get the photos next to each other like that??

I want to do mine the same.

Thanks mate. Leaned out a crap load but it is mainly only noticeable on the back shots due to loose skin around my stomach. Results of being 150kg... :(

I just used photoshop and positioned them next to each other in there and then saved the picture. So those pictures above are only 1 image type thing.