• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Test Booster Trial - what effects can we expect?

candyflip

Fatty
As some of you may know, pistachio, Big Mick and myself are all trialling a regime of Bulk Nutrients Test Booster, D-Aspartic acid, DIM and ZMA caps this month in an effort to make our testosterone levels jump.

I've never cycled anything, so am unfamiliar with the effects that an artificially induced, marked increase in testosterone in my body might feel like.

Anyone care to advise what we might expect if in fact these supps were working? Of course it would matter how much extra test might be being released, which we can't put a figure on, but let's say it was above 'normal' for a 30 year old male.

I'm unofficially doing something similar to this with 4g DAA daily and a double dose of ZMA.

Not expecting any size gains, hoping for a minor blip in strength but I'm preparing myself for XXL sized loads, some extra pimples and nothing else.

I'm unofficially doing something similar to this with 4g DAA daily and a double dose of ZMA.

How long you 'been on it' so far?

Previous tests have shown DAA to need at least 6 days before anything ever shows (sort of like a creatine loading phase, apparently). I've been using it less than 6 so far.

I feel different, but then I had 10 days break, so you always feel strength and muscle size gains when you start training again.

We are much the same then, I started on Tuesday, had my scheduled 2 weeks off training over Chrissy and started back on Thursday. We'll see
What happens, if at all...

It's not - it's in the Steroid and Performance Enhancers section.

Its just a supplement mate...nothing more...good to see its been moved to the supplement section...may give ppl the wrong idea about what it really is.

Its just a supplement mate...nothing more...good to see its been moved to the supplement section...may give ppl the wrong idea about what it really is.

I don't care where it goes - but the Test Booster Trial supplements are designed to enhance free testosterone levels, and that's exactly what that section's sub-heading describes (Testosterone Enhancers).

Whether they work or not, is another question.

Joel - you HAVE experienced enhanced testosterone levels, so rather than quibble about where this thread belongs, I'd rather hear your personal experience of said effects.

I just think if I was a beginner and saw DAA in the steroid section I would be abit like wtf is this product...its only a supplement - I have used acouple of products based around DAA - fairly good product...would reccomend...

Ok, been on this for 13 days now, so far all I got is a few epic pimples on my abs, lifts are still ramping up because I had 2 weeks off over Chrissy, so it'll take me a another week or two to see if I gain any strength.

Ok, been on this for 13 days now, so far all I got is a few epic pimples on my abs, lifts are still ramping up because I had 2 weeks off over Chrissy, so it'll take me a another week or two to see if I gain any strength.

Your looking at what the natural test booster's are supposed to be doing in the wrong way.

Its not going to grant instant strength gains, think it as more of an insurance, a way of keeping your test levels topped up, rather than pushing your test levels through the roof, as all studies have shown, the increase in test levels from all natural test boosters still remain within the "normal range". Think of it as being always at your primitive male best so you can train with 100000010% intensty all the time.

Natural test boosters should give mild but definitely noticable increases in energy levels, strength and hypertrophy.
Basically look at all the symptoms of testosterone deficiencies and they should do the opposite.

Many people experience some effects on mood too, although feeling more "on edge" and aggressive, people report feeling more confident.