• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

my friend's routine, need feedback

I meant in terms of running push/pull/legs.

Beginners programs are great for beginners, they need frequency. Focusing a on lift is useless when you're weak all over.
Seperating deads and squats, or at least modulating intensity can work better for more advanced lifters. There is no perfect program, but if you're doing lower body work at least twice a week you're onto a good start.

Maybe just a straight push/pull would work better then. Doing something like squats & bench, deadlift & rows alternating the two workouts?

Seriously Ben, don't bother.

Leave Oni be, just hope nobody takes any notice of his trolling.

How is it trolling? Because you're too stupid to come up with a real answer?
Come on 0ni, many giving you advise here have far more experience than you and yet you resort to personal insults.
You may have reached an advanced level in the cycling world but here you're a novice, therefore a little respect wouldn't go astray.

No because you talk nothing but shit.
You do double oral only cycles.
You call experts, with tried and proven methods wrong.
You give advice on things that you have not even achieved yourself, or on any others.
You are trying to get stronger, but total the same as a 65kg FEMALE, DRUG FREE client I train, who has been training for half as long as you.

I think you need to step away from your keyboard and spend some real time under the fucking bar.

Until you do, I, and I probably most others will never take you seriously.

^mad
Notice how he still can't think of a good answer, so he uses appeal to authority

Oni - Agreeing to disagree is fine on a forum. But personal attacks on others is crossing the line.

Beginners need volume -True
But at a certain point heavy deads and heavy squats in one session will take its toll on your cns declining/stagnating your recovery and strength.

It's a different matter when your on hard gear as some of the elites do who recover in a day.
Comparing apples to watermelons.

Oni - Agreeing to disagree is fine on a forum. But personal attacks on others is crossing the line.

Beginners need volume -True
But at a certain point heavy deads and heavy squats in one session will take its toll on your cns declining/stagnating your recovery and strength.

It's a different matter when your on hard gear as some of the elites do who recover in a day.
Comparing apples to watermelons.

I am just holding him to the same standards he uses
CNS fatigue is broscience

While I'll agree some of 0ni's reasoning is a bit out there I don't believe he is trollin'.

You can always disagree and make your points.

Let's just not insult each other. BB.com it aint.

It's true though, he calls me out on being a troll then gets mad when I troll him
Who would have thought that giving legit advice on a forum as a 65kg lifter would be the best way to troll?

Got a vid?

Anyway, I'm not mad lol.

I just think you talk a lot of rubbish on the forum (not just this thread) and you don't have any results to back them up.

Say what you want about me lol, your opinion counts for zero.
At the end of the day all my lifts, and all my clients lifts are on YouTube.

The moral of the story: Put your lifts on youtube, it's the only way to argue on ausbb

Maybe just a straight push/pull would work better then. Doing something like squats & bench, deadlift & rows alternating the two workouts?

I personally think a straight push/pull is much better. Push/pull/legs is often just an excuse to add more upper body volume for pumpers but if you are going to got that way I always try to suggest that you keep deads on back day.

No, the moral is achieve something before you try and tell people to do things, or that proven methods are wrong.
Especially if what your saying to do shit like heavy deads and heavy squats on the sane day.