• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

RADelaide Power Lifting Novice & Improvers II

catastrophic

February 25 is the RADelaide Power Lifting three lift novice and improvers meet.

This meet is an ideal chance for first time and young lifters to gain experience in this dynamic and exciting sport in a supportive environment.

We are also on the lookout for our next crop of Showcase Invitational Dead Lifters to take on stage in front of 600 screaming fans, could it be you?

Placing will be determined by the percentage of body weight formula and prizes from Australian Muscle!

Two classes: Raw (knee Sleeves, No Wraps) and Raw (Knee wraps up to 2.5 Meters) Belts, Wrist straps, sports tape and so on is accepted in both classes.

Venue will be either ‘The Cave Prospect or PTC Adelaide (subject to relocation approval, watch Facebook for updates)

Flight and weigh in times will be announced in February

Enter on the day $40

Spectators FREE!

For more details please contact Ben Urban Fitness Cove via Facebook.

378781_10150459734943946_751848945_8842918_1273752172_n.jpg

ill be there to help out on the day ben (spot/load/serve tea etc).. once PTC adelaide is running full steam.. cant wait..

P.S Sev once u break through the veil of competing its actually quite motivating and fun. Gives u a fresh POV when u get back into training. My lifters all had doubts about lifting at their own gym comp but after the first comp the fire in their eyes to get even stronger for the next is awesome to see.

Last edited:
I am going to speak to Aus Muscle some time soon. I am hoping to secure some gift vouchers for all the spotters & loaders :)

I'm will definitely be there Monday, it was going to be Friday but my legs took a beating last night and need a few rest days!

Sif Bron wouldn't understand!

She'd want to come, then you could have a romantic candle lit picnic on the platform :D

Or are you thinking your going to be to shagged after lifting to.... Well.... Shag lol.

Ben. Do me a favour and put MY name and number on everything involving the use of MY facilities.

Will do my best to get out there and have a crack or at least say hello to everyone. Will be good to finally meet everybody from here and see some strong lifters.
Where will PTC Adelaide be Fuzzy? Will it be at your place at Prospect?

Will do my best to get out there and have a crack or at least say hello to everyone. Will be good to finally meet everybody from here and see some strong lifters.
Where will PTC Adelaide be Fuzzy? Will it be at your place at Prospect?

You don't get stronger just watching :)

At this stage, we're looking at the city, just east of Victoria square.

ill be there to help out on the day ben (spot/load/serve tea etc).. once PTC adelaide is running full steam.. cant wait..

...I also make a good cuppa tea :) I will be along too, also look forward to meeting all the Radelaideans.