• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mideon_696 (Tim)'s Body transformation

Timeah

Captain Kunce
Hey.

Will post pics later (not on this laptop).

Been training for a good while now, probably on and off for two years - off with two knee injuries, and a shouder...caused about 6 months in total in layoffs.
Meh. Was 70 kg 3 years ago. and weak as shit. 86 now, but have put on too much fat. lol.

Hell keen to progress properly now.

Height: 183cm
Weight: 86kg
BF: No real idea to be honest. i'd say somewhere in the vicinity of 20%. i will let you guys judge that for me.
Waist: 95cm
Arms: 36cm
Legs: 60cm
Chest: 101cm

The Numbers. All measured in the last month.
Deadlift: 190kg - I failed twice on 192.5 the same day.
Squat: 120kg - been told it would be higher, but havnt had the balls to try. Its been a mind fuck for a while now. :mad:
Bench: 93.5kg - failed 95kg a week later, got it 3/4.
Overhead Press: 62.5kg - 62.5 is NOT hard. 65kg is impossible. :confused:
Powerclean: 82.5kg - Great fun.
Chin: 107.5kg - I'll update this one, i was well fatigued on this attempt.
Dip: 106kg x 6....

The Goals.
End of 2012:
DL 220, SQ 160, B 120
BF: < 14% @ 82-83 kg, something like that.

How: PTC PPP plus conditioning stuff, kb's and the like. Big Fan.

Confidence: High.

Motivation: Higher.

Tired of being a skinny fat kent.

PICS. Farken...
Back looks alright but! :p

posting these motivates me even more to succeed. wish i'd done it last year...didnt take any this time last year. Shouldve...i'm bigger, and 20 percent stronger in most cases.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Outstanding 3YO beset by a plague of injuries since his best early races. Hasn't performed at this level for a good long while and may struggle against this supreme field. But his breeding is impeccable and if fit, could really get home well.

Watch early betting for guide.

Strong back mate, looks a good base to build on, will be watching you closely this year.

Good luck
Graeme

Cheers guys. Candyflip, love your work mate, just wasted a good hour reading all your form posts! haha.

I intend on giving you guys something to watch this year, no question.

just a quick update shot.
good lighting :p

dc65b943-5312-feab.jpg
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Wow! No updates since before easters!

No pics...but measurements.
Bw: 93.5kg
Gut: 102cm
Chest: 108cm
Arms: 38cm
Legs: 61cm wtf lol. No thicker really at top half...but filling out in lower half of thigh.
Neck: 47cm
Forearms: 31.5cm
Calves: 40cm
Bf back to what it was from the start i think (not measured recently at all). But im heavier and visibly bigger... :)
Probably no extreme cut for the final two months anymore as planned. Joined ptc and just wanna be stronger than everyone else. :p
But i will be slow cutting until emd of year so will still post said pics for a final placing.

Peace.

Dxa scan today.
21.8% fatty. Lol.
Total weight 94.143kg.
Lbm 73.651kg.
Remembering there was a time only 5 years or so ago i weighed 75kg total...with no definition anywhere...very skinny fat.
Ill post up the details once he emails me them. 7kg loss should see me just under 15%bf