• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Who me?? lolol

I can fucking assure you I didn't get buffed by 0ni for my 18th birthday!!

Therefore, I cannot be Gaylord Focker - DKD.

:)

Lol

Didn't anyone notice that iPhone next to the steak? The photo was taken with an iPhone.

Two iPhones, one personal, one for work.

Two accounts?

Is anything real?

:eek:

lmaoooooooooooo

faaark thank god your posting this in your own thread. I couldn't stand another shit fight about my identity! lolololol

Lolololol honey :D

Just joking, I'll end the games there. I'm not Bella, I can guarantee that!:eek:

No you're not Bella :)

But you're looking good Gaylord ;)
I shall leave your training thread alone now...

that is all.
x

I know, I was thinking about that. As long as they leave snuffaluffagus I'll be able to cope.

I know, I was thinking about that. As long as they leave snuffaluffagus I'll be able to cope.
yeah haha how could they not allow these cute bastards
61%20Real%20Life%20Snuffaluffagus_thumb.jpg

Was getting ready for work this morning and was surprised with how I looked in the mirror. The pillow gut was seriously deflated, looked quite flat. Weighed myself, 91.8kg.

No doubt there would be a little more fluff in the pillow gut if I checked in the evening, but I am definitely leaning out. The work pants are getting noticeably looser. I'll have to get a new belt soon.

This has kinda snuck up on me, but has really given me an extra motivation kick to work hard. Even though this comp goes to the end of the year, I'm pretty keen to look as good as I can by July, when I head to Thailand for holidays. Gotta look good for the ladyboys. ;)

The challenge for me is when I travel for work. The training and ESPECIALLY the nutrition is sometimes difficult to control....more willpower needed....today's self-perve will help lol.

Last edited:
I don't often check myself out in the mirror (that could be bullshit btw), but when I do, I do it with real vigour, lust and intent. I wanted to reach into the mirror and caress that man's belly.

You think I'm kidding? A couple of years back I got down to 84kg, shoulders were quite good then before injury, although not enough muscle elsewhere....but the stomache, oh baby, it was nice and FLAT. I went through a period where I couldn't stop caressing my own abs.

Don't judge me bro. :D