• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Injury plagued and has been over-ridden in recent runs. Spells out have been good for him, but have done nothing to increase his overground speed. If the stable can get his legs right, and get a jockey who knows how to get the best out of him, this old boy could yet surprise.

Prefer to watch for now.

You should do a video log of your workout with that bumblebee helmet on. A transformers mask in a tranformation contest. Next year they should have a best mask award

I'm adding a pic (taken this morning), to see how i go with the back down the track.

2012.01 - 08.jpg

Oh hai

I had some spare time this morning so i took some pics.

2012.03.09 - 01.jpg

2012.03.09 - 02.jpg

I dont think anyone can argue I've put on 35kg of solid kick-ass muscle in the last couple of months.

I've still got my pillow gut though which I'll have to work on, but at least I'm a lot more solid than I was back on my 18th birthday party (see below, me on the right)

butt-buffer.jpg

Last night's room service dinner. Wagyu sirloin and some other shit. I hate how they stack the food vertically and hardly put any food on the plate. Fill the plate FFS you goddam pretentious greaseball cocksucker Euro chic-wannabe motherfuckers!!! :mad::)

This morning's buffet breakfast was 3 eggs, shitload of bacon, bircher meusli, 2 croissants, coffee, juice. Was good. Skipped lunch. Just had some chicken, pasta and vegies for dinner. Yeah baby! :)

steak & beer.jpg

One last pic, just coz I love it.

Oh hai

:)

snuffaluffagus.jpg

Looking good DKD!!! :p

Your 18th birthday picture looks.....fun?? Is that 0ni with you??? lmaoooo

Gaylord Focker in the flesh my friends!

Go hard my friend! x

Lol, no not 0ni, that was actually my first ever Personal Trainer. I had to sack him though. I told him I wanna get buffed, and look what the bastard did. I got buffed alright!! :D

lmaoooooooo buffed in a very special way!!! ;)

faaark

room service dinner looks yummo too! mmmmmm steakkkkk