• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

sharp stabbing pain in lat

kyronE

on the left side of my lat just under my armpit i get a sharp pain whenever i move my arm a certain way the pain can last for a second or a minute and it feels like im getting stabbed.

i dont know if i tore a muscle or what ?

When did it start coming on and can you think of anything that would of caused it?

If you have been stabbed before i imagine the pain must be quite excruciating. Else I imagine it to be bad but not THAT bad. :p

Either way that sort of pain is not normal. Best to see a physio or doctor for starters

Last edited:
When did it start coming on and can you think of anything that would of caused it?

it started bout 4 days ago after my tricep workout
the area of the lat just under my arm pit is the source of the pain

whenever my body jumps or i pull my arm back i feel the pain but i dont feel it while working out

it started bout 4 days ago after my tricep workout
the area of the lat just under my arm pit is the source of the pain

whenever my body jumps or i pull my arm back i feel the pain but i dont feel it while working out

Yeah i suppose if its not affecting workout you'll be right but nah up to you. only you know how how bad it is so if it doesn't go away in a few days maybe go down ingaz and see the doctors.